Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

It's time for All-Star Bowl voting! The rules are below:

One day before the Taco Bowl each season, a conference vs conference all-star exhibition game called the All-Star Bowl is played, between the Cheesy Conference and the Salsa Conference. The game does not influence anything except the Game MVP of the All-Star Bowl's keeper cost the following season is reduced by 1. The voting rules are as follows:

• Owners can submit a ballot with three selections at every position (including Returner), for each conference. Your first selection will receive 3 votes, your second selection will be worth 2 votes, and the last will be worth 1.
  • After the voting period, the final tallies will be posted.
  • In the event of a tie, a random number generator to determine who gets in.
  • Cheesy will run a 3-4 defense and Salsa will run a 4-3 defense.
  • The Head Coach for each conference will be the coach of that conference's highest seeded team. The Coordinators will be the coordinators of the team with the best yardage statistics of Offense, Defense, and Special Teams.

To clarify some things from last year: if you submit four players for one position, I will ignore the fourth player. If you do not specify which player is your first selection, second selection, etc., I will assume that the first player named is your first selection. For simplicity's sake, I will only accept the first ballot received from each owner, and will only tally ballots submitted via PM.

The deadline for submitting an All-Star Game ballot is the end of the day on Wednesday, May 11th.

Thanks!

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

It's time for All-Star Bowl voting! The rules are below:

One day before the Taco Bowl each season, a conference vs conference all-star exhibition game called the All-Star Bowl is played, between the Cheesy Conference and the Salsa Conference. The game does not influence anything except the Game MVP of the All-Star Bowl's keeper cost the following season is reduced by 1. The voting rules are as follows:

• Owners can submit a ballot with three selections at every position (including Returner), for each conference. Your first selection will receive 3 votes, your second selection will be worth 2 votes, and the last will be worth 1.
  • After the voting period, the final tallies will be posted.
  • In the event of a tie, a random number generator to determine who gets in.
  • Cheesy will run a 3-4 defense and Salsa will run a 4-3 defense.
  • The Head Coach for each conference will be the coach of that conference's highest seeded team. The Coordinators will be the coordinators of the team with the best yardage statistics of Offense, Defense, and Special Teams.

To clarify some things from last year: if you submit four players for one position, I will ignore the fourth player. If you do not specify which player is your first selection, second selection, etc., I will assume that the first player named is your first selection. For simplicity's sake, I will only accept the first ballot received from each owner.

The deadline for submitting an All-Star Game ballot is the end of the day on Wednesday, May 11th.

Thanks!

Also: feel free to take some time to talk up a few players that may have gone under-the-radar but you believe are All-Star Bowl worthy.

From a potential early fire sale, to a few small changes on the offensive line and Pass rush. Ending up in the playoffs. Crazy year 

@Tk3 I mean we always have amazing games. Our division is always crazy competitive. I have to admit that might’ve been one of our wildest games even if both offenses did lack production earlier in the game. Once we ran it to go into overtime, I had no hope left. Good game though and good battles all season.

• Like 2

Blue division with the best #5 seed and the #2 seed in all of the NSFL.

Another dominant year by the best division.

• Like 1

S24 Draft Order, for those interested (S23 champion will be moved last, and runner-up will be moved second to last):

Spoiler
  1. Lancaster Fighting Amish (3-13)
  2. Antarctica Penguin Poppers (3-13)
  3. Nassau Sea Wolves (4-12)
  4. Anchorage Moose (5-11)
  5. Phoenix Rattlers (6-10)
  6. Egypt Starfalls (7-9)
  7. Cox's Bazar Freedom Fighters (7-9)
  8. Reykjavík Direwolves (8-8)
  9. Tacoma Thunder (8-8)
  10. New Zealand Blobfish (8-7-1)
  11. Scranton Papermakers (9-7)
  12. Norway Knights (9-7)
  13. Pittston Waste Walruses (9-7)
  14. Burlington Sock Puppets (9-6-1)
  15. Hanoi Viet Kongs (10-6)
  16. Indianapolis Predators (10-6)
  17. Richmond Flying Squirrels (10-6)
  18. Rio de Janeiro Pirates (11-5)
  19. Little Rock Uni Royals (11-5)
  20. Freiburg Venom (12-4)

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Also: feel free to take some time to talk up a few players that may have gone under-the-radar but you believe are All-Star Bowl worthy.

Denzel Ward [16 GS]: 75 tackles, 68 coverages, 1 sack, 4 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles.

44 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

From a potential early fire sale, to a few small changes on the offensive line and Pass rush. Ending up in the playoffs. Crazy year 

@Tk3 I mean we always have amazing games. Our division is always crazy competitive. I have to admit that might’ve been one of our wildest games even if both offenses did lack production earlier in the game. Once we ran it to go into overtime, I had no hope left. Good game though and good battles all season.

You definitely deserve credit for not panicing and blowing things up too early. I see quite a few teams do this throughout the NSFL's history. Reminds me somewhat of @Scalamania's championship year where he had intended to trade away the farm but missed the deadline.

• Like 2

Week 16 was my Taco Bowl

Incoming passing of the torch moment where I lose the first round of the playoffs to Harpers old team, thus handing me the curse.