The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

30 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I see your frustration but I can't wrap my head around giving a player what he wants when his "honesty" is wildly paper thin I don't know what to think. 

I haven't played enough of these to really understand what the point of this play would be if not 100% nefarious. He's a Cowboys fan, and a moron for it, but not dumb enough to not have been hoping to get instantly lynched when he spoke up.

Last post because I don't think I really answered you.

I don't really know what he's up to, but I agree it has to be nefarious, which is why we should lynch him.

There are really a limited number of bad things that can happen upon a lynch. He's claimed among the worst of them, and I argue that makes it even more necessary to lynch him now rather than save him for later when we don't have multiple lynches to spare. 

The only real reason not to lynch someone who is anti-town is if we think he's a jester and will win upon his lynch. There's no flavor or game reason to have that role in this game, and I personally have no issue to losing to a jester as it'll just show the host not to include a jester randomly in a game like this if they want people to play their games for multiple days and enjoy their hard work as host. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Last post because I don't think I really answered you.

I don't really know what he's up to, but I agree it has to be nefarious, which is why we should lynch him.

There are really a limited number of bad things that can happen upon a lynch. He's claimed among the worst of them, and I argue that makes it even more necessary to lynch him now rather than save him for later when we don't have multiple lynches to spare. 

The only real reason not to lynch someone who is anti-town is if we think he's a jester and will win upon his lynch. There's no flavor or game reason to have that role in this game, and I personally have no issue to losing to a jester as it'll just show the host not to include a jester randomly in a game like this if they want people to play their games for multiple days and enjoy their hard work as host. 

Appreciate it. I guess Matts gets what he wants.

MATTS

About 40 mins until day ends at 9 pmcst

Dont forget to get your moves in.

Feel free to send them in early, as all moves lock at 930pm cst and not before.

You can change your choice as often as you like before the deadline

Signup list

1 @Forge

2 @TheKillerNacho

3 @Pickle Rick

4 @squire12

5 @Jlash

6 @gopherwrestler

7 @wolfeyestrk

8 @Slappy Mc

9 @The Orca

10 @MWil23

11 @kingseanjohn

12 @Whicker

13 @bcb1213

14 @JoshstraDaymus

15 @Matts4313

16 @Tk3

17 @Raves

Edited by Malfatron

Day 1:

@Matts4313 brazenly decided to storm the Vought tower alone.

That...didn't go well as a variety of Supes came together, knowing Matts was out of place, and easily pummeled Matts to death.

They were unable to figure out exactly who Matts was, but two things were clear:

1. Matts is dead.

2. Matts was The Boys aligned.

Autopsy:

Name: Matts

Alignment: The Boys

Everything Else: <Redacted>

It is now Twilight. You may continue to post. Moves are due by 9:30 PM CST

Do not discuss or hint to any results of your moves until I call for Day 2.

1 @Forge

2 @TheKillerNacho

3 @Pickle Rick

4 @squire12

5 @Jlash

6 @gopherwrestler

7 @wolfeyestrk

8 @Slappy Mc

9 @The Orca

10 @MWil23

11 @kingseanjohn

12 @Whicker