STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

VC

DrDoomIQ - 9 - Pickle Rick, Raves, Tk3, kingseanjohn, Tugboat, MWil23, Slappy Mc, wolfeyestrk, Whicker

Whicker - 2 - RuskieTitan, 11sanchez11

RandyMossIsBoss - 1 - squire12

squire12 - 1 - DrDoomIQ

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Matts4313 - 1 - Matts4313

Vote or die: @Malfatron

Yet to vote: Glen, Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle, RandyMossIsBoss, Droid A, Droid B

Cannot vote: bcb1213

Around 5 hours, 55 minutes left in the day!

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So @bcb1213 can confirm that his vote was stolen/messed with and @Pickle Rick can verify to some extent Dr. Doom's claim? 

@Tk3 you're the last sane person on the planet apparently, what say you?

Just because Dr Doom stole BCBs vote, doesn't mean we shouldn't eliminate him immediately

I'm confident Orca didn't die via Sith factional hit. Assuming Slappy is telling the truth, then he didn't die via Separatist factional hit either.

So the choices are:

1. Some town-aligned player hit him (unlikely considering everyone presumably parried)
  2. Gamble role was successful in finding a non-town

To me it seems obvious which thing is much more likely to have occurred

I don't give a single damn if Doom is telling the truth about his role or not. I only care about his wincon and whether he's a threat. He's not town. We should vote him.

• Like 1

The independent survival Scoundrel claim from DrDoom does lessen my urgency and conviction to go forward with that lynch.  But i really don't see the harm in it.  Either scum claiming indy because that's all they've got left based on what we know of Orcas gamble.  Or at best, a vote blocking indy that doesn't really appear to factor positively into the town wincon.  Just doesn't seem like a huge loss even if they're telling the truth.

Unless there's something really helpful DrDoom can do for town with another power to make them useful, i still think it's the best shot to take here.  Guarantees no accidental town mislynch today.

Unless something else comes to light about "the triangle".  It's just a 1/3 shot in the dark at this point.  Give it another night for people to gather some more info and get a better read on who to zero in on there.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

ksj had a throwaway vote, if i had a vote, i'd prob go here as the" I have a move i can prove, i'm just not going to" seems well, weird.  He also joined in quick on the doom train instead of being willing to sort out his own predicament in which if town, at worst, hes looking at a 50/50

Quick on the doom train? The guy was hard claimed scum right away by a dead by ability/cleared @The Orca. I'm not worried about my predicament. As I've repeatedly said, I'm waiting for RMIB to make a claim. What I claim has nothing to do with what he says. If he doesn't claim by 8pm EST, I'll share so my role is cleared up regardless. And why at worst 50/50? Who between RMIB and Squire are you clearing?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

The independent survival Scoundrel claim from DrDoom does lessen my urgency and conviction to go forward with that lynch.  But i really don't see the harm in it

Agreed. 

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Unless something else comes to light about "the triangle".  It's just a 1/3 shot in the dark at this point.

No matter who the lynch is today, this still needs to get fleshed out. KSJ and RMIB really need to get talking. KSJ says he's waiting for RMIB but it doesn't seem like he's interested in checking in.

• Like 1

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Quick on the doom train? The guy was hard claimed scum right away by a dead by ability/cleared @The Orca. I'm not worried about my predicament. As I've repeatedly said, I'm waiting for RMIB to make a claim. What I claim has nothing to do with what he says. If he doesn't claim by 8pm EST, I'll share so my role is cleared up regardless. And why at worst 50/50? Who between RMIB and Squire are you clearing?

bro, if you're town, you should know its 50/50 in your own eyes, like I said

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Wait, wait, hold on I have a funny and ironic gif for you Squire:

AnnualYawningLaughingthrush-size_restric

If Nacho breaks Star Wars cardinal rule lore and somehow has a third Sith, I'm going to lose my mind, albeit I SUPPOSE there's an off chance that there's some type of weird contingency plan allowing Palpatine to become the Master after Forge's vote/lynch, and now there's 1 remaining.

Some sort of contingency/promotion mechanic is definitely what i'm worried about here.  Nacho also warned us not to hold fast specifically to the lore.  But i could definitely see there being some sort of mechanic that promotes Palpatine from Councilor to Emperor as a Sith to replace Dooku or something.  That could be a complete nightmare too.  But might kind of explain why Forge decided to just burn it down for no apparent reason on Day 1 like he did.  To bring out the more powerful Sith.

Or i'm just being paranoid.  Or there are just more than two Sith in the game to begin with and we can all have a good rage vent about it when we find them.

26 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Some sort of contingency/promotion mechanic is definitely what i'm worried about here.  Nacho also warned us not to hold fast specifically to the lore.  But i could definitely see there being some sort of mechanic that promotes Palpatine from Councilor to Emperor as a Sith to replace Dooku or something.  That could be a complete nightmare too.  But might kind of explain why Forge decided to just burn it down for no apparent reason on Day 1 like he did.  To bring out the more powerful Sith.

Or i'm just being paranoid.  Or there are just more than two Sith in the game to begin with and we can all have a good rage vent about it when we find them.

FWIW, I think any thought about Forge’s play in this game is paranoia. Look at his role. Look at Danger’s role. If killing them both triggered some sort of sequence of events that is now somehow worse for us, how would we have been expected to win? The game was almost surely balanced around scum not giving themselves up willingly and losing two on day 1. We’re ahead. 

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 3

I am caught up on pretty much everything. That was a lot to read. 

I did visit Slappy, but I'm not Grevious. I'm not going to claim, and I don't know why KSJ is so insistent on it. Claiming and not being CC'd means nothing in this game where we don't know the characters and the theme has 50 possible characters. If me, squire and KSJ all claim, and none of us get CC'd, mafia knows the 2  town roles while town is at square 1 and taking a 1/3 shot?

Doom is obviously not town, and I'd say 50/50 chance he's actually the scoundrel. In a game with already 4 factions I'd lean towards him lying.

I'm all for a KSJ train too, I find his "I'll talk when RMIB does" angle very odd. Is he just buying himself time and wants to hear me and squire's story before he straightens out his own? ("if RMIB denies visiting then I will too, suddenly the situation flips on wolfeye"). Doom still makes the most sense, after N1 we are in good shape and things will clear up between the 3 slappy visitors after N2.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I am caught up on pretty much everything. That was a lot to read. 

I did visit Slappy, but I'm not Grevious. I'm not going to claim, and I don't know why KSJ is so insistent on it. Claiming and not being CC'd means nothing in this game where we don't know the characters and the theme has 50 possible characters. If me, squire and KSJ all claim, and none of us get CC'd, mafia knows the 2  town roles while town is at square 1 and taking a 1/3 shot?

Doom is obviously not town, and I'd say 50/50 chance he's actually the scoundrel. In a game with already 4 factions I'd lean towards him lying.

I'm all for a KSJ train too, I find his "I'll talk when RMIB does" angle very odd. Is he just buying himself time and wants to hear me and squire's story before he straightens out his own? ("if RMIB denies visiting then I will too, suddenly the situation flips on wolfeye"). Doom still makes the most sense, after N1 we are in good shape and things will clear up between the 3 slappy visitors after N2.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF