GB free agency 2022

squire12

Are they just nervous because the Dak injury right after his extension? I haven't heard that negotiations are bad or good. I wonder how healthy his shoulder is? I bet they wait until after the draft. Maybe around camp time? I doubt we let him walk, and walk he will if he goes into the 5th year. IMO of course. 

Edited by Toddfather

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

Are they just nervous because the Dak injury right after his extension? I haven't heard that negotiations are bad or good. I wonder how healthy his shoulder is? I bet they wait until after the draft. Maybe around camp time? I doubt we let him walk, and walk he will if he goes into the 5th year. IMO of course. 

We've got time to get a contract done.

52 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I would argue CB is more important than OT these days. We went 15-1 with Marshall Newhouse at LT and just went 13-3 with injuries to our LT, LG and RT. You can make do. At CB in this passing league, you cannot. CB absolutely belongs on that list. 

Just to counter that thought....the last two SB champs exploited weak OL play with pass rushers.

I don't think we should downgrade OT especially when QBs are making upwards of $50M a year.

But yes, CB should also be on that list.

2 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Yeah, that's why I'm thinking in the summer it will be done.

Until he threatens to hold out, I'm not too terribly worried about it.  Like @Packerraymond said, you don't let an elite, young corner hit the FA market.  I'm sure his agent is asking for Jalen Ramsey money, and the Packers are offering him Tre'Davious White money.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Randy Moss was a Patriot for 3 years.  Gronk was the best receiving threat, but he routinely made his career out of WRs with less then ideal athletic traits.

And a defense that often times was top 10 with decent special teams.  That being said, Brady played within himself and what his offense was tailored to.  As Rodgers gets older and older, he'd better accept that and pass the ball to the open guy(s).  

Edited by coachbuns

And you guys say I'm the toxic ones lol. Here I was trying to drop it.

No never got banned, just last time I used to post here I was more inline with the "groupthink". I just forgot what my username was since it's been about 5 years since I've been here. Was around for the great Favre debate and didn't want to miss out on more.

I've only argued on here with certain posters. About 5 or 6 of them. Usually the ones who talk down on everyone. You know, go straight to saying something negative when someone spends a whole day working on a mock draft or something. I don't stand for that kind of ****ty attitude.

so yeah, let's get back to talking about football. If you want to argue my opinion that great WRs don't need high RAS scores to succeed, great.  But don't try to paint me as someone I'm not.

14 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

It's the love child of Cannondale and SSG.

Meh, I've been here long enough to realize it takes all types. This forum would suck if everyone just agreed on **** all the time. Half the fun is arguing with others about different points. Some have better levels of knowledge of the game or certain aspects of the team, whatever, but it's a message board at the end of the day. I've gotten into it with several posters here over a lot of topics, but I enjoy those interactions frankly. Again, it's half the fun. At the end of the day, we all want the same thing...for the Packers to win. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 6

Just now, packfanfb said:

Meh, I've been here long enough to realize it takes all types. This forum would suck if everyone just agreed on **** all the time. Half the fun is arguing with others about different points. Some have better levels of knowledge of the game or certain aspects of the team, whatever, but it's a message board at the end of the day. I've gotten into it with several posters here over a lot of topics, but I enjoy those interactions frankly. Again, it's half the fun. At the end of the day, we all want the same thing...for the Packers to win. 

Where did I say everyone should agree on everything?