2022 Offseason Discussion

7 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

1. No, I focused on your attempting to Minimize Bakers contribution to win. I was going to say your Half Right....but I just decided to focus on the points...

2. Believe it or not its 50%-50% for me on that...if your saying Herbert last year vs Baker last year injured....or 2021 Healthy Baker and Healthy Herbert....If your saying the former....Herbert....if your saying the Latter....Mayfield.

3. Not at all.....your attempting to deflect...instead of saying I'm all emotion, please clearly state.....as I did for you......things that I said that were not true, or a falsification of the facts....

I'll wait....

Get him 😈

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

This forum has gone Nuclear. I still say Watson gets traded to the Saints & this will all be for nothing.

Peace!!!

I said it in my mock draft this was gonna be controversial 

but it’s the right move to go after him. You own a team to win a SuperBowl. That’s it. 

Watson gives us a better chance. It is what it is. Gotta go hard. Put your balls on the table no pun intended 

8 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I said it in my mock draft this was gonna be controversial 

but it’s the right move to go after him. You own a team to win a SuperBowl. That’s it. 

Watson gives us a better chance. It is what it is. Gotta go hard. Put your balls on the table no pun intended 

Your avy is exactly how I imagine you'll look if we somehow pull off a trade for Watson lol

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Get him 😈

I dont expect a logical reply......when asked to please list something I said that was not a fact....is reply was "Your Emotional"...

That's the same reply I use to use on women in my 20's when I had been caught in my bullsh&**, and didnt have a logical comeback that made sense to my own ears...You know.....But  I had to say SOMETHING.....LOL..

So I would just reply with something like....."Your Emotional" or "You Better Watch your mouth" Its frustrating to not have a logical reply and NEED to be right.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I dont expect a logical reply......when asked to please list something I said that was not a fact....is reply was "Your Emotional"...

That's the same reply I use to use on women in my 20's when I had been caught in my bullsh&**, and didnt have a logical comeback that made sense to my own ears...You know.....But  I had to say SOMETHING.....LOL..

So I would just reply with something like....."Your Emotional" or "You Better Watch your mouth" Its frustrating to not have a logical reply and NEED to be right.

Yep. It’s condescending **** posting. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Truly.

These times are so confusing that Nate is starting to use British slang.

I think I'm about to go hang out in the Carolina Panthers forum a little bit and take a look around.....The Panthers became my 2nd Fav team (along with the WFT, because I've lived near DC for 20+ years)....because I'm a Carolina native......I only find this acceptable....having a 2nd fav team, because the Panthers played their first game in 1995.....I won money on my first S.B. bet in 1985 (Bears vs Patriots.....in college my D.C. for the school I played for (Benedict College, Harold Jackson was the HC) was Julius Adams, the star DE on that Patriots team)....so I feel justified in having a 2ndary team.....LOL.....how long they remain 2ndary......not sure.....

A SPECIAL Thank you to Good Ole "Truck Stop" Jimmy (your welcome, by the way, for the cool sounding nickname James Arthur Haslem).....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to Jimmy Haslem, just like your Fuel Rebate Scam that got you a Federal Indictment....Thank you  for taking something I loved and putting it out on the Street Corner.......... in High Heels and a Strapless and selling it for $30 H.Only and $40 for 1/2 and 1/2, with No Honor.

Regards, DaWg_LB.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cortes02 said:

This forum has gone Nuclear. I still say Watson gets traded to the Saints & this will all be for nothing.

Peace!!!

If I am Watson I 100% go for the Saints instead  of the long term dumpster fire the Browns are. 

Edited by pscottdai