Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

A lot of you guys are certain we'll never win another SB with Rodgers.  If you are that good at predicting the future can you tell me what lottery numbers to pick next time?  Honestly...  smh

Edited by Pugger
  • Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

There's a difference between blindly trusting this FO and giving them the BOTD. We know for a fact you didn't agree with this move a week ago. 

I've wanted us to go all-in with Rodgers since he was like 30. He's folded in the playoffs too many times since then for me to trust him and be as excited as I would've been 5 years ago, but I'm pretty jacked to know that our FO can flip a switch, dump the status quo and operate in uncharted territory if the situation calls for it. I'm also a draft nerd who's never seen Love consistently in practice, of course I would've been jacked for hordes more picks, but I'm just a turd on a forum, why does it matter what my opinion is? I wouldn't have made this move, I'd have shipped off Aaron, doesn't mean I can't look at it objectively and say the FO handled this well. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

A lot of you guys are certain we'll never win another SB with Rodgers.  If you are that good at predicting the future can you tell what lottery numbers to pick next time?  Honestly...  smh

A lot of you guys are certain we will win another SB with Rodgers.  If you are that good at predicting the future can you tell what lottery numbers to pick next time?  Honestly...  smh

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pugger said:

A lot of you guys are certain we'll never win another SB with Rodgers.  If you are that good at predicting the future can you tell me what lottery numbers to pick next time?  Honestly...  smh

Its a fact we'll never win another SB bro. The last 11 seasons with all the different scenarios you can imagine have happened. 

We need to make a thread in August predicting HOW the Packers will choke in January.

Edited by FAH1223

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

A lot of you guys are certain we will win another SB with Rodgers.  If you are that good at predicting the future can you tell what lottery numbers to pick next time?  Honestly...  smh

ouch.....

Well Rodgers took the money after all so you know what? He has no more leverage! Trade Adams for a 1st, draft a WR with that pick,  pay MVS and bring in a good veteran receiver not named Cobb. It's time for Murphy and Gute to grow a pair and take back control from this clown. Ted is rolling in his grave. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This deal has nothing to do with Love. This deal has everything to do with the Packers Front Office not having the stones to walk away from their security blanket. 

The two do not need to be mutually exclusive.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Are you saying from your living room you have more evidence and I should trust you instead ? 

Were not the damn Jacksonville Jaguars here, give me a break. Yes we should all trust this FO.

You’d be standing on the Titanic saying, “Guys engineers said this ship wouldn’t sink. They didn’t build a canoe! Yes, we should trust the engineers.”

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pugger said:

The NFL is random but it's not 1 in 13.9M random.

Just looking at the past results, these past two years are *probably* the best shots the Packers would have in terms of roster construction and injury and game run-good. It's hard to see where the roster gets better (unless Gute *absolutely* knocks it out of the park with the draft) and Rodgers performance improves/how he doesn't eventually slip due to age.

• Like 1