Russell Wilson traded to Broncos for Noah Fant, Shelby Harris, Drew Lock, two 1sts, two 2nds

MikeT14

Is it at all possible that SEA knows more than us about RW? Meaning, they think last year was possibly more regression than injury?

Obviously, there is no doubt he is a great player. But now that he's a Bronco, I need to start cherrypicking cases against him. 

3 firsts or not, do you really trade away a SB winning QB you believe in after a tough year like this? I know he's not Aaron Rodgers, but you see the Packers bending over backwards to make things work there, ego or not.

-----

tldr; - Russell sucks anyway I never even liked him he was never any good

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Unreal this actually happened. 

is Seattle now a front runner for Deshaun? They’ll have a ton of ammo to make a move now. 

Russ in Denver is about to be NICE 

I think Seattle enters a rebuild. I think Watson is ticketed for Washington or Carolina if he's able to clear the legal problems. 

Just now, Forge said:

I think Seattle enters a rebuild. I think Watson is ticketed for Washington or Carolina if he's able to clear the legal problems. 

I still like Philadelphia above both tbh.