Bears trading DE Khalil Mack to the Chargers

AFlaccoSeagulls

Don’t forget the two best divisions (by far) in the NFL play each other this year: The AFC West and NFC West. So one of the other six divisions may finish with better records and look like the better overall division, but we know who the real two best divisions actually are. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

4 is technically possible. Raiders do have a solid roster and McDaniels and Graham are two of the best offensive/defensive minds in the game. 

Although a healthy Ravens might have something to say about 4 AFC West playoff teams. 

We’ll how the Raiders respond to this trade though. They might trade Carr to Indy and just call it a year. 

Might as well blow up the roster before McDaniels does anyways.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Might as well blow up the roster before McDaniels does anyways.

I doubt McDaniels is gonna be anything like he was 12 years ago. He knew nothing about leadership back then and approached the job from a OC standpoint. He has already built a personal relationship with most of the roster. 

With that said, if he wants to take a haul for Carr and surrender this year, it wouldn’t be the worse strategy. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

That was the first thing I thought. 

my I think it’s fair value. Chicago need receivers and o line. 

Yup, time to build around Fields. Can add pass catchers and OL help with their cap space and now two early 2nd round picks.

• Like 1