brownie man

7 hours ago, mtmmike said:

These posts are funny

4 wins no losses verses the Bengals

7wins 1 loss verses the Nfc that is 8 qbs right there 

That he is clearly better. 

Funny how none of the haters 

Brings those games up.

Question due you think the Steelers would like to  play Mayfield against Deshaun for the next 10 years.

No chance Pitt wants that to be the matchup. None. Zero. You can't believe they do, right?

8 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

No chance Pitt wants that to be the matchup. None. Zero. You can't believe they do, rigFirst 

How due you say that when espn rates Deshaun as the 7th best qb in the afc.

How often due you see the highest payed qb in the league perform as the 7th best win the Super Bowl ?

?

On 4/15/2022 at 9:06 PM, Thomas5737 said:

Mayfield would be 100 times better doing what Ben did last year than Ben... so there is that.

Right, but for the next ten years they know we would dominate then if the matchup is Watson v Baker. I mean as a browns fan, where do I sign?

3 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Right, but for the next ten years they know we would dominate then if the matchup is Watson v Baker. I mean as a browns fan, where do I sign?

Eh, we'll see. 5 years from now things may look a lot different. It isn't like Watson alone equals wins.

1 hour ago, nugpimpen said:

You wouldn't bet on Watson over Baker?

Not with real money because I'm not confident enough that something won't come up that will eliminate him.

Historically, yes. Watson has been more productive. That doesn't mean whatever team with Baker will be worse than the Browns Watson in any particular season. Especially if you have an extra 25-30 million to spend each year on additional assets.

Besides Brady no QB has equaled championships in the last 30 years. Aaron Rodgers gets you one championship in 15 years. Brees one in 18. Peyton two in 15 years.

Take away Brady and it gets pretty random how important a top 5 QB is to getting a championship. You're as likely to win a SB with Flacco, Foles, Brad Johnson, Eli or Stafford as you are with a Peyton, Rodgers, Brees or Wilson. Maybe Brady is the exception because he took less money or just that he is the exception but otherwise it seems spending around a capable QB is pretty equal to paying top dollar to an elite on as far as championships go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Not with real money because I'm not confident enough that something won't come up that will eliminate him.

Historically, yes. Watson has been more productive. That doesn't mean whatever team with Baker will be worse than the Browns Watson in any particular season. Especially if you have an extra 25-30 million to spend each year on additional assets.

Besides Brady no QB has equaled championships in the last 30 years. Aaron Rodgers gets you one championship in 15 years. Brees one in 18. Peyton two in 15 years.

Take away Brady and it gets pretty random how important a top 5 QB is to getting a championship. You're as likely to win a SB with Flacco, Foles, Brad Johnson, Eli or Stafford as you are with a Peyton, Rodgers, Brees or Wilson. Maybe Brady is the exception because he took less money or just that he is the exception but otherwise it seems spending around a capable QB is pretty equal to paying top dollar to an elite on as far as championships go.

This and three first rounders, as well as a couple later picks.

19 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Are you saying Watson will make 25-30 mil more than Baker for years to come?

16 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Are you saying Watson will make 25-30 mil more than Baker for years to come?

Yeah, pretty much. Watson is set to make 55 per season from 23-26 (The years Baker isn't under contract). So if Baker gets 30 per then that will be 25 less than Watson. The way things look now with the bad press Baker has gotten I doubt he gets that 30 million per. 

On 4/17/2022 at 1:20 PM, nugpimpen said:

Not sure  Pittsburgh defense is clearly better then we are.

Point 2 they finished ahead of us.

3rd point there pick in this draft could be clearly better than Deshaun.