Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

A hobbled Baker got us to 8 wins. I think Brissett could do the same thing if not better against a weaker schedule. 

Cooper is better than any receiving threat we had last year. I also have to imagine DPJ will improve.

With Brissett we’re what the Saints were last year.

I'm with you until I remember how much better the AFC North is (Steelers aside though they'll probably get a win against us regardless). Brissett v. Cinci and Baltimore is 4 loses for sure. 

10 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I'm with you until I remember how much better the AFC North is (Steelers aside though they'll probably get a win against us regardless). Brissett v. Cinci and Baltimore is 4 loses for sure. 

I think we beat Pittsburgh at home on that Thursday night game. Home teams have a massive advantage with Thursday night games.

We will beat the Bengals Halloween night in Cleveland.

I think we can split with the Ravens.

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I’m not listening to the lawyer spiel man. We know what happened. 

Oh so you were there?

Didnt think so. 

If he’s gonna be your QB and you’re going to listen to one side of the story it’s worth it to listen to his. The lawyer is actually pretty transparent and gives you a lot of background on why Deshaun was doing what he was.  

Did you know it was illegal during COVID in the state of Texas to have massages performed at an establishment? And there’s a ton of other stuff too. It’s 30 minutes and definitely worth the listen. If you just wanna pick one side and not listen to the other that’s just deciding to be ignorant. 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Oh so you were there?

Didnt think so. 

If he’s gonna be your QB and you’re going to listen to one side of the story it’s worth it to listen to his. The lawyer is actually pretty transparent and gives you a lot of background on why Deshaun was doing what he was.  

LOL

LOL

LOL

Did you know it was illegal during COVID in the state of Texas to have massages performed at an establishment?

Dude is a real humanitarian paying those masseuses during that time.

And there’s a ton of other stuff too.

Uh, yeah obviously

It’s 30 minutes and definitely worth the listen. If you just wanna pick one side and not listen to the other that’s just deciding to be ignorant. 

Speaking of ignorant...

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Speaking of ignorant...

Yo dog I’ve read both sides. All your gonna get from espn and the video is the side of the accusers. 

Theres a reason they go to court. So both sides can explain themselves. If you decide you don’t want to listen to another side that is literally choosing to be ignorant. You are choosing to lack knowledge and be unaware. That’s ignorance by definition. 

I just put a podcast so that’s if anyone wants to listen they can have the other side. If you’ve already made your decision than that’s you, but you cant say your making an informed decision if you knowing choose to not hear the other side. 

so yes that makes you ignorant. 

Edited by brownie man

10 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yo dog I’ve read both sides. All your gonna get from espn and the video is the side of the accusers. 

Theres a reason they go to court. So both sides can explain themselves. If you decide you don’t want to listen to another side that is literally choosing to be ignorant. You are choosing to lack knowledge and be unaware. That’s ignorance by definition. 

I just put a podcast so that’s if anyone wants to listen they can have the other side. If you’ve already made your decision than that’s you, but you cant say your making an informed decision if you knowing choose to not hear the other side. 

One day when you have some grey in your beard you’re going to realize that 22 people who have no connection to one another don’t all make different versions of the same accusation about a dude without their being a high level of truth to what they’re saying.

Defend him because “he’s our QB” if you must though, I assure you people think you look very measured and well informed because you listened to a podcast with his attorney.

Me?  I’ll just accept he’s a creepy **** and watch him play football.  He doesn’t need me to be his cheerleader.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

One day when you have some grey in your beard you’re going to realize that 22 people who have no connection to one another don’t all make different versions of the same accusation about a dude without their being a high level of truth to what they’re saying.

Defend him because “he’s our QB” if you must though, I assure you people think you look very measured and well informed because you listened to a podcast with his attorney.

Me?  I’ll just accept he’s a creepy **** and watch him play football.  He doesn’t need me to be his cheerleader.

They’re absolutely may be truth to what they’re saying. I never said these women lied about anything. How people perceive things may be different is what I’m saying. Especially in this type of situation. 

You’ll definitely be more informed listening to an interview than not listening to an interview. If you don’t want to that’s cool, but as someone who’s objectively looked at this stuff before we even traded for him, as I correctly predicted we would, that interview is probably the most comprehensive explanation of Deshauns side I’ve seen so far. 

again if you don’t wanna listen to it because you’ve already made up your mind then that’s on you. And grey hair doesn’t make you a mature person. I know plenty of older people who are much less mature than younger people I know. 

Listening to both sides even if it’s not what you want to hear take more maturity than deciding not to hear one side because your uncomfortable, but I understand not everyone can do that. It’s a personal thing. It’s a sensitive topic I get it, but if you want Deshaun Side that interview is a good start. 

and don’t try to play podcast. Podcasts have some of the best content out there. Bill Gates has a podcast. They’re great sources for content. Trying to demean content because it comes from a podcast is immature. 

24 minutes ago, brownie man said:

They’re absolutely may be truth to what they’re saying. I never said these women lied about anything. How people perceive things may be different is what I’m saying. Especially in this type of situation. 

You’ll definitely be more informed listening to an interview than not listening to an interview. If you don’t want to that’s cool, but as someone who’s objectively looked at this stuff before we even traded for him, as I correctly predicted we would, that interview is probably the most comprehensive explanation of Deshauns side I’ve seen so far. 

again if you don’t wanna listen to it because you’ve already made up your mind then that’s on you. And grey hair doesn’t make you a mature person. I know plenty of older people who are much less mature than younger people I know. 

Listening to both sides even if it’s not what you want to hear take more maturity than deciding not to hear one side because your uncomfortable, but I understand not everyone can do that. It’s a personal thing. It’s a sensitive topic I get it, but if you want Deshaun Side that interview is a good start. 

and don’t try to play podcast. Podcasts have some of the best content out there. Bill Gates has a podcast. They’re great sources for content. Trying to demean content because it comes from a podcast is immature. 

Lol demeaning podcasts?  That’s your takeaway?  It’s his attorney ffs 😂 

I bet you think infomercials are informative too huh?  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Serious question.....Did Buzbee seek out all the women that were masseuses of Deshaun, after a couple came forward?  Or did 22 come forward on their own.  I understand it's splitting hairs, and it's not hard to fathom, based on the number, that something/ many things inappropriate happened.  I'm just curious if some may have been ok with it until they realized they could jump on a lawsuit train.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Serious question.....Did Buzbee seek out all the women that were masseuses of Deshaun, after a couple came forward?  Or did 22 come forward on their own.  I understand it's splitting hairs, and it's not hard to fathom, based on the number, that something/ many things inappropriate happened.  I'm just curious if some may have been ok with it until they realized they could jump on a lawsuit train.

No clue. 

Even if it’s just the few that came forward, that’s enough for me lol.

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

It was either 1 or a few came forward. I think it was one but I’m not 100% sure. But after that Buzbee went on social media saying that he was representing an accuser and if anyone thinks Deshaun may have done something similar to reach out and they can be part of the suit. 

They talk about this exact thing in the interview. Telling you bro it’s as good an objective breakdown as you’ll probably get. For anyone emotionally invested in the team it’s worth it to hear from the lawyer of the guy. 

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

FWIW

A 'veteran' massage therapist who now teaches classes to get people their massage license or whatever just came on the radio and she even said something seems off about the entire thing because of how strict the laws are, how much they prep you for this exact situation in classes, ect

She said with the amount of training massage therapists receive (especially in relation to this type of situation) that she was surprised it got past 2 people because massage therapist are trained to waive the red flag and have an entire protocol to follow if something like that happens.

She was basically saying there is no freaking way it happened to 22 people without one of them following the protocols they were taught.

Very adamant about something being fishy

Edited by AkronsWitness

59 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No clue. 

Even if it’s just the few that came forward, that’s enough for me lol.

I get it.....and I don't think it's a stretch to assume some stuff happened that goes from creepy to criminal.  I think that if we get stuck on the 22 number, then we should at least consider how it came to that.  If 2 come forward, and 20 that were contacted by an attorney, that says he can get them paid??????  It makes me wonder how many were reallllllllyyyyyy uncomfortable with the situation?

There were supposedly 18 other masseuses that vouched for Watson.  Again, when 22 come forward saying something different, then it should be taken very seriously.  

6 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

There were supposedly 18 other masseuses that vouched for Watson.  Again, when 22 come forward saying something different, then it should be taken very seriously.  

To have 22 allegations and then 18 vouching for him … why does dude need 40 different girls to give him a massage? In addition to I’m sure many others. Can’t be just find a repeat masseuse? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

Did you know it was illegal during COVID in the state of Texas to have massages performed at an establishment?

This cant be real. I had multiple massages over the past 2 years. If it was illegal, it sure as hell wasnt enforced.