devils1854

15 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Is this a joke about date formats?

That's October in the U.S. haha.

Yes. 

Day Month Year is the worst format.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Acgott said:

Well I guess the Joker trailer didn’t hit for anyone if we are arguing about a date.

Excited to see Phoenix work like always, but still in the “did we need this?” category for me. Trailer was fine.

Will still be excited to see it

3 hours ago, Acgott said:

Well I guess the Joker trailer didn’t hit for anyone if we are arguing about a date.

Did nothing for me. Not sure we needed this sequel. And while I enjoyed the first one, I also prefer my comic book movies more... comic-booky. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Did nothing for me. Not sure we needed this sequel. And while I enjoyed the first one, I also prefer my comic book movies more... comic-booky. 

I think the first one is extremely overrated. Thought it was boring till the last 25-30 mins

On 4/10/2024 at 8:11 PM, Acgott said:

Looks incredible to me. And further proof that WB should’ve given the keys to Batman to Phillips instead of Reeves.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2024 at 2:28 PM, thrILL! said:

Looks incredible to me. And further proof that WB should’ve given the keys to Batman to Phillips instead of Reeves.

I dunno.

I enjoyed Joker alot, but more as an alternate reality take.    Not saying at all that he couldnt have pulled off a better Batman than Reeves, but this version of Joker doesn't strike me as the type that could go up against Batman.   

Then again, Id much rather see this Joker than the absolutely embarrassing version that Reeves showed in that deleted scene.

7 hours ago, 43M said:

I dunno.

I enjoyed Joker alot, but more as an alternate reality take.    Not saying at all that he couldnt have pulled off a better Batman than Reeves, but this version of Joker doesn't strike me as the type that could go up against Batman.   

Then again, Id much rather see this Joker than the absolutely embarrassing version that Reeves showed in that deleted scene.

Agreed

• 3 weeks later...