DC Movie Universe

devils1854

Just now, Acgott said:

@Deadpulse Didnt read that comic, but as long as they do justice do the boy wonder as Robin, Nightwing or whatever I’m happy. 

he spent 2015/2016 as a secret agent for Spyral gathering intelligence on meta humans.

He was a double agent working for Batman. The world thought he was dead after he was, by all appearances, killed on live TV during the Forever Evil event by the Crime Syndicate (evil version of justice league from Earth-3). His secret identity was also revealed before he was "killed", but that seems to have been brushed under the rug.

8 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Yeah, let’s not do that version 

How about the one where is is an amnesiac after being shot in the head but winds up helping the 3 cops and 1 firefighter who stumble upon one of his Nightwing outpost and wear his old costumes as the Nigthwings because he just can't stop being a hero?

15 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

How about the one where is is an amnesiac after being shot in the head but winds up helping the 3 cops and 1 firefighter who stumble upon one of his Nightwing outpost and wear his old costumes as the Nigthwings because he just can't stop being a hero?

Nope. He doesn’t need his own movie, I just want him to be portrayed well. If it’s being Robin, Nightwing, or leading his own team.

3 hours ago, August4th said:

So WB drop the bombshell that Ben is out as Batman in the DCEU, cast Pattinson as his replacement in a reboot, then announce Michael Keyton is returning as Batman in the same universe where Ben Affleck's Batman exists?

I can't understand WB sometimes. I mean, it'd be cool seeing him play Batman again, but it doesn't make sense from a universe's/continuity standpoint. They already muddied the waters enough as it is with a reboot that has no connection to the DCEU. Now they want to give us another Batman.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

I do not want Batman Beyond. Give me Grayson 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1043813/

There ya go. 

48 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Nope. He doesn’t need his own movie, I just want him to be portrayed well. If it’s being Robin, Nightwing, or leading his own team.

4 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

So WB drop the bombshell that Ben is out as Batman in the DCEU, cast Pattinson as his replacement in a reboot, then announce Michael Keyton is returning as Batman in the same universe where Ben Affleck's Batman exists?

I can't understand WB sometimes. I mean, it'd be cool seeing him play Batman again, but it doesn't make sense from a universe's/continuity standpoint. They already muddied the waters enough as it is with a reboot that has no connection to the DCEU. Now they want to give us another Batman.

It's pure rumormill, it would probably be as a cameo of an alternate world batman or some ****.

The only way Keaton comes back for a batman role is for a Batman Beyond animated movie, or as a CW cameo because they bring literally everyone who isn't dead for those. 

8 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

There ya go. 

It's pure rumormill, it would probably be as a cameo of an alternate world batman or some ****.

The only way Keaton comes back for a batman role is for a Batman Beyond animated movie, or as a CW cameo because they bring literally everyone who isn't dead for those. 

It’s not rumor, he’s in discussions as confirmed by multiple sites.

Keaton is the Batman for the Flashpoint movie, after that, who knows what happens.

Since we are getting Flashpoint, can we please get the Amazon vs Atlantean War.

And regarding Titans, I enjoy that show, but we can have a film portrayal as well.

23 minutes ago, Acgott said:

It’s not rumor, he’s in discussions as confirmed by multiple sites.

Keaton is the Batman for the Flashpoint movie, after that, who knows what happens.

Since we are getting Flashpoint, can we please get the Amazon vs Atlantean War.

And regarding Titans, I enjoy that show, but we can have a film portrayal as well.

One site reported it and dozens of others parrot it, doesn't make it true because it's a bloody rumor. It's probably more likely than most but at this point I'll be amazed if Flashpoint ever materializes as a film let alone with Ezra miller as flash.

It could be any number of projects he's in talks for at D.C. Heck could be a bloody animated sequel to the original batman movie for all we know. 

20 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

One site reported it and dozens of others parrot it, doesn't make it true because it's a bloody rumor. It's probably more likely than most but at this point I'll be amazed if Flashpoint ever materializes as a film let alone with Ezra miller as flash.

It could be any number of projects he's in talks for at D.C. Heck could be a bloody animated sequel to the original batman movie for all we know. 

It’s not a rumor when numerous trades are confirming it with their sources 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michael-keaton-talks-return-as-batman-flash-movie-1299668

• Like 4

14 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

The DC universe is dead.   They are just going to fling any poo and hope it sticks.

Pretty much, the only reason we are getting sequels to Aquaman, Shazam, and Wonder Woman is because those made money and weren't complete train wrecks.....yet.

• Like 1