DC Movie Universe

devils1854

9 hours ago, August4th said:

Yeah, this is exactly what I was saying in my post above.   There is really no point of the DCU streaming service now.    Just move all of that stuff over to HBO Max.   

I dont like giving HBO my business, but I occasionally will with some of the older DC content. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I've been waiting for Batman TAS to come to HBO Max. Is that possible now?

Depends if (when) they combine them, depends if they have figured out their rights/strategy which no one can seem to get a grasp on

My guess is they will end up having tiers/bundles of HBO Max, just like we all had with Cable.

I think thats where all these streaming services are headed, with Netflix/Hulu/HBO/Amazon being the 4 main players with a multitude of options under those umbrellas

Or you could just get the DVDs like me, never have to worry where BTAS is at

Edited by StLunatic88

7 hours ago, 43M said:

Yeah, this is exactly what I was saying in my post above.   There is really no point of the DCU streaming service now.    Just move all of that stuff over to HBO Max.   

I dont like giving HBO my business, but I occasionally will with some of the older DC content. 

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

DCU is also a digital comic compendium. I imagine they will keep that side independent. 

DCU will just drop the price and offer DC original content for like 5 years while they eventually drop/cut the TV stuff to HBOmax instead.

Reallllly hoping they don't cancel the shows from DCU, Harley Quinn, Doom Patrol, Titans are all pretty good D.C stuff. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, August4th said:

I hope we get a teaser for The Batman

at the very least the first official looks of Catwoman, Riddler, Alfred and The Penguin

I doubt we get a teaser with footage since they only have a few months of filming and the film is over a year away. Official looks seems like a tall order as well outside of Batman, but who knows with this thing. They are ending with Batman for a reason.

4 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I doubt we get a teaser with footage since they only have a few months of filming and the film is over a year away. Official looks seems like a tall order as well outside of Batman, but who knows with this thing. They are ending with Batman for a reason.

Well we got a teaser reveal of the suit already, I wouldnt be surprised to see a full costume showcase, that's something they could easily do amidst the pandemic. 

Its sad that the only thing that excites me about this DC event has nothing to do with the movies.

They have completely destroyed every last bit of enthusiasm I once had for a potential DCEU.  Batman MIGHT be good, but Im not remotely excited for it.    Interested to see the differences in Snyders cut of JL, but I still expect more mediocrity.    Black Adam makes zero sense aside from giving The Rock a movie.    WW84 looks pretty meh.     Only way Flash mighr excite me is if its Flashpoint and they replace the painfully mediocre Ezra Miller.  Aquaman is a no go until they replace Amber Whored.   

Ugh.  Hard to watch the utter incompetence of the idiots handling DC.