Official FootballsFuture Top 36 QB's as voted on by the Forum

BayRaider

8 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

No there is not lol. Nothing in the past 2 seasons shows that. 

Its not the end all be all but I have to say....this is the first time I've ever seen a QB be 15th or so in the NFL in passer rating but have people try to argue he's elite.

10 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

No there is not lol. Nothing in the past 2 seasons shows that. 

Well certainly Rodgers 2 MVPs would show that. 

And certainly Tom’s SB win, MVP considerations and overall history would show that. 

So if you want to make the argument that if we ignore Mahomes SB win and 5000 yard 50 TD season and ONLY look at Allen’s best two years which are comparable to Mahomes worst two years, sure. I’ll agree.

But the fact that Mahomes has bounced Allen two straight years in a row from the playoffs and has made a SB in the last two makes it hard for me to even give him that.

He might get there one day, but he’s not there yet. 

11 hours ago, jjab360 said:

I just don't know what Stafford has to do to get a little respect around here...

No chance I take Stafford over the eight above him. They are simply better QB’s. You do realize the 9th best QB can still win a Super Bowl right?

4 hours ago, iloxygenil said:

Wow, that's just disgusting. Matt Ryan at 16, based on that list he's no worse than 11. Easily debatable to top 10, but not a single snowball's chance he's behind Cousins, Carr or Tannehill, gross gross gross.

This is a bad take. I like Ryan and wouldn’t be surprised if he puts up a Top 10 QB season this year, but he has largely been a middle of the pack QB the past three seasons. Those three have played better. I can see the argument for Ryan above Tannehil.. but definitely not Cousins or Carr. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Is Jimmy really better than Baker?

I don’t think so, but that’s what was voted on. I don’t think Jimmy is better than Baker or Mac. I think belongs in the same tier as Wentz and Goff, and I would have him a hair above those two guys. 

Edited by BayRaider