Easter Bunny mafia, N2 Tuesday 9pm CST

Matts4313

easter-bunny-origins-1581358909.jpg?crop

Premise is simple and is a spin off of @Slappy Mc's "Dont lynch @Forge". There will be 10 sign ups. 1 Bunny - 9 Easter Bunny Hunters. Each day the Hunters try to find the bunny, each night the bunny attacks one hunter. 

HERE IS THE PLOT TWIST

The bunny will be a different person after each night. For example, @SwAg might be the bunny N1, if you guys dont get him, it could be @Dome night 2. Essentially, you have 1 day to scum hunt. 

Bunny wins if it makes it into the the final 3

Edited by Matts4313

1. Orca

2. Whicker

3. Daboyle

4. Malf 

5. Slappy

6. Pickle

7. Raves maybe? 

@bucsfan333, @Dome@JoshstraDaymus @Malfatron, @Matts4313, @MWil23@Nazgul@Pickle Rick, @swoosh@TheKillerNacho, @The Orca@Tk3, @Tugboat

^^^ thats the current tag list according to the Bucs post. Feel free to tag anyone else you think might be interested. 

Edited by Matts4313

If you get 9 people sure, but no clue how active I'll be.  Got stuff to do this weekend and I'm even more swamped at work than usual due to someone quitting because they couldn't handle the pressure of being asked to actually get stuff done.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Raves said:

If you get 9 people sure, but no clue how active I'll be.  Got stuff to do this weekend and I'm even more swamped at work than usual due to someone quitting because they couldn't handle the pressure of being asked to actually get stuff done.

We can run it with the 7 including you. If you are in Ill send out the bunny role and start it.

@Whicker - that was a sign up, yeah?