Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I'm trying to figure out who wants him.  Atlanta would have taken him at 8 if they believed in him IMO.  Vikings at 32 could take him I suppose, but I assume if they were a believer they would have taken him at 12.  Tennessee, NY Giants, or Seattle make the most sense I suppose.

Gotta think if the Titans liked him (or Ridder) they would have just picked him at #26. Can't risk losing a QB you like.

1 minute ago, Dr LBC said:

Jags, I don't even care who you take.  Thank you for preventing Karlaftis in pewter.  My heart couldn't have taken that.

you're assuming he goes in the next 6 picks 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

hard disagree - needs to go faster. some of us work in the morning.........

Hottake (on this forum at least). This new draft in primetime is SO much nicer than the old full 15 minutes every pick Saturdays. Im on the west coast and even I enjoy having free time afterwards.

• Like 1

Just now, paul-mac said:

Unless Minnesota makes a really surprising QB pick then Willis (and all the others) are relying on a trade up. 

They were supposedly extremely interested in Fields last year. I wouldn't rule it out 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

hard disagree - needs to go faster. some of us work in the morning.........

Yep. 

I really have a love/hate relationship with the draft, especially round 1. I don't care to see random former players announcing picks. Just make the damn pick lol

Just now, Teen Girl Squad said:

Hottake (on this forum at least). This new draft in primetime is SO much nicer than the old full 15 minutes every pick Saturdays. Im on the west coast and even I enjoy having free time afterwards.

I still prefer the saturday / sunday set up, but I do appreciate the 10 minute to 15 minute clock. 

• Like 1

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Gotta think if the Titans liked him (or Ridder) they would have just picked him at #26. Can't risk losing a QB you like.

Probably.  Looks like NY Giants, Atlanta, and Seattle are the most likely suitors.