Round 2: Let's Talk Bears Prospects and Draft Approach

G08

3 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

They don’t draft well so that’s a catch -22.

They used to not draft well but both Browns GM Andrew Berry and Lions GM Brad Holmes have done excellent work since being hired.

Lions having a really good draft so far IMO.

Just cleaning up, not all that sad about missing out on Pierce. Guys is an athletic freak, but he leave a lot to be desired as a Receiver.

Really need some coaching to hit if he’s going to become that, and we can’t know that unless we’re in the interview room with him

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nads786 said:

I’ve been saying this since FA, he probably doesn’t believe in Fields and wants his own guy in 2023.

This team needs talent and playmakers period.

Idon`t know about "not believing in him" but Fields needs to show he is atleast a competent  NFL QB.  He can do that with free agents t hat are decent.  Four guys that can atch the ball and five guys that can keep pass rush off him, usually. May not win games but he can demonstrate his capability.

9 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I’ve been saying this since FA, he probably doesn’t believe in Fields and wants his own guy in 2023.

This team needs talent and playmakers period.

I don't buy that. If he doesn't believe in Fields why not trade him now? If he's going to tank the season, any QB would do.

• Like 1