4    14                    -    -
4    23                    -    -
4    25                    -    -
4    34                    -    -
4    36                    -    -
6    17   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Bears! Defense! Bruising football! Monsters of the Midway! Scratch and claw!

*Holds opposing team to 10 points. 

*Can only score 6, 7, or 9 points on offense.

YEAH BEARS FOOTBALLL WOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

If someone was willing to move down 10 spots for our 6th then I would probably move up for Raimann right now...can put him in at LT...Jenkins to RT and Borom inside to RG.

Most things I've read about Raimann project him as a guard in the NFL. 

But we need a guard. Would've worked for me...

5 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I don't know much about Velus Jones to be honest but at least they added an offensive player. Woo..tho I liked Jalen Tolbert a lot and feel he will be a good pro.

Tolbert would have been nice. But Jones has a lot of potential, at least. Still...a head scratching pick. Hopefully we'll all be laughing at how skeptical we were some day. 

2 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I’m not sure they are all that worried about receivers. They might just run the ball 50x a game and play defense 

I'm still convinced that what went down in the second round means they're signing a guy. We'll see if I'm right, or not...

Reading some Verli

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

I get the first two picks. I like them even.

But I’m really going to need someone to explain to me the VJones pick

Reading some Deebo comps. Poles has a plan, let's see how it works out. 

3 minutes ago, GBHalas said:

I can't wait to hear the coach speak on the Jones pick lol

There are things he can do.

Like I’ve said a few times the past few weeks they’re seemingly going for a KC/GB setup with their clear cut #1 in Mooney and then a bunch of role guys for the rest of the WRs. Jones definitely fits that. I don’t care about the age thing at all. He’s 25, not 40. It’ll be 6 years before he’s an “old” player. 

What Jones does well is what KC does with Hardman (jet action, WR screens, drags, slants & go routes, KR). He’s a YAC guy. He’s not a complete player by any means but there’s a place for his skill set for sure. I don’t love the value at 71 by any means, but I like the skill set a lot. 4.31 speed plays. You can’t coach that, and we didn’t have that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZBearsFan said:

There are things he can do.

Like I’ve said a few times the past few weeks they’re seemingly going for a KC/GB setup with their clear cut #1 in Mooney and then a bunch of role guys for the rest of the WRs. Jones definitely fits that. I don’t care about the age thing at all. He’s 25, not 40. It’ll be 6 years before he’s an “old” player. 

What Jones does well is what KC does with Hardman (jet action, WR screens, drags, slants & go routes, KR). He’s a YAC guy. He’s not a complete player by any means but there’s a place for his skill set for sure. I don’t love the value at 71 by any means, but I like the skill set a lot. 4.31 speed plays. You can’t coach that, and we didn’t have that.

He also did very well at the Senior Bowl practices and portions of the game. 

• Like 2