Round 2: Let's Talk Bears Prospects and Draft Approach

G08

I feel like these falling QBs is exposing not only how lowly thought of they were, but even more so they hype/propaganda machine that these agents have been creating, and all the “experts” have been slurping up all offseason long.

If it was just one guy. Then you could see it. But it’s all of them. 

1 minute ago, G08 said:

This kid is going to be 25. Twenty ******* Five.

Pretty sure he's old enough to not be called "kid"

There was at least 3 WR I'd have taken over him though... super disappointing.

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Oooo look the Ravens are showing everyone else how to draft again...they are so much better at this than anyone else is.

Not sure I’ve ever believed a team actually deserved an A+ draft grade, but this might be it by the Ravens. 

They could set the rest of their picks on fire (or grab Velus Jones with them) and they are still getting an A no doubt

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Oooo look the Ravens are showing everyone else how to draft again...they are so much better at this than anyone else is.

They need to get Lamar some help outside but nonetheless their getting the best value and upside with all of thier picks.

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

Not sure I’ve ever believed a team actually deserved an A+ draft grade, but this might be it by the Ravens. 

They could set the rest of their picks on fire (or grab Velus Jones with them) and they are still getting an A no doubt

And they have six 4th round picks to come...SIX!!!

I don't know much about Velus Jones to be honest but at least they added an offensive player. Woo..tho I liked Jalen Tolbert a lot and feel he will be a good pro.

Would have also preferred to move down and accumulate some extra picks but as they say you need two to tango.

Not going to lie ..I'm pretty bleh about this draft so far. Not saying the players we took won't be good but I'm a little surprised by how Poles has operated his first draft.. but this is usually how it goes..get my hopes up for certain guys/positions and end up feeling disappointed. Should know better by now.

I will say I expected more movement and attention to offense, especially OL after how much Poles referred to those things all offseason 

Now we don't pick again til the 5th. Yay!

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

They need to get Lamar some help outside but nonetheless their getting the best value and upside with all of thier picks.

I’m not sure they are all that worried about receivers. They might just run the ball 50x a game and play defense