> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

I could see Howie going QB with a top 10 pick (if not OL/DL). Him drafting a guy to his beloved QB (factory) room. Perhaps a QB with the same skill set as Hurts that the offense needs?… to come in for 2-4 games after all the hits Hurts will take on from year to year. 

if not he’ll trade down for more picks 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I could see Howie going QB with a top 10 pick (if not OL/DL). Him drafting a guy to his beloved QB (factory) room. Perhaps a QB with the same skill set as Hurts that the offense needs?… to come in for 2-4 games after all the hits Hurts will take on from year to year. 

if not he’ll trade down for more picks 

Wow, how did you get into my head and see all possible worst case scenarios? 

11 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Sorry Jeezla looks like Devon Witherspoon is becoming popular.

He's been going in the 2nd or 3rd round for months and I had been telling people for at least that past month or more that he is at least gonna be a first round pick.

Now, these past few weeks my favorite NFL Draft YouTuber put him at 2nd in his CB rankings and Mike Renner put him as his top corner.

Daniel Jeremiah just said this yesterday: 

So, yeah I'm starting to think corner might be the move at 10.

This past year with Sauce & Stingley corners went off the bored early at 3rd and 4th overall, but most drafts are more like 2021 with Horn & Surtain at 8th and 9th respectively. Usually around 10 is when the first corners come off the board. 

I need to see more of them, but maybe you could pull my leg on Bresee or Wilson. I don't think Murphy will be there. So corner is probably gonna be our best bet and I know I don't want to go all the way to our pick before getting a chance at a corner, cause at least 5 are probably gone by then... including to maybe our NFCE Rivals like the Commies or Cowboys. These past weeks I've Witherspoon go to both in mocks. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <