DeAndre Hopkins Suspended 6 Games

Abe56

31 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

Yeah, but there were some things even Cushing wouldn't do.  With regard to Nuk, I'm not sure we can say that:

I mean... BEAVER TRANQUILIZER? Dude run out of sizzurp or what?  (Also... people really need to get this reference, and I'm not talking about the sizzurp.  If not, ask Bernice)

God Damn You Bernice GIFs | Tenor

Live look at Kyler Murray, Rondale Moore and Marquise Brown finding out that Nuk took steroids

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

It’s Hartitz he’s so deadpan lol.  Either way though - passing on the vaxx but willing to take ‘roids, similar irony.  

I do applaud the Dodgeball reference though.  Forgot it was from that.    Underrated.  

What if he got the chewable steroids?

1898147263-GS_HoganVitaminBoxes_Red.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

Yikes Cards are 1-4 without him.

What happens for the 6th game? NFL just pity canceling it?

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Serious question... who is Ian Hartitz? Is he reputable? I saw this earlier but thought it was a joke of some kind...

Jesus bro, put down the pokemon cards and pick up a movie sometime! 

• Like 1

He's been hurt for a minute now.  Obviously not many people care about PEDs in the NFL, but even more than that I have zero issue with people using substances to heal their bodies during the off-season. I'd rather see a healthy DHop.

29 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Lame. Might be a down year for the Cards.

Can Kingsbury survive a down year? He was on a hot seat last season, and that late season spiral and playoff loss didn’t exactly do much to inspire.

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Can Kingsbury survive a down year? He was on a hot seat last season, and that late season spiral and playoff loss didn’t exactly do much to inspire.

Cards have a strange way of putting him on the hotseat, since they immediately gave him an extension.

I think this is a silly fan-media driven narrative. Like Chiefs OC being a hot commodity when it turns out no one in the NFL, including the Chiefs, really wants him.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Cards have a strange way of putting him on the hotseat, since they immediately gave him an extension.

I think this is a silly fan-media driven narrative. Like Chiefs OC being a hot commodity when it turns out no one in the NFL, including the Chiefs, really wants him.

Kyler was working out at the facility. 

Media: OMG Kyler deleted all his pictures on IG. Kyler wants to be traded!