DeAndre Hopkins Suspended 6 Games

Abe56

46 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He was teammates with Brian Cushing…

Yeah, but there were some things even Cushing wouldn't do.  With regard to Nuk, I'm not sure we can say that:

I mean... BEAVER TRANQUILIZER? Dude run out of sizzurp or what?  (Also... people really need to get this reference, and I'm not talking about the sizzurp.  If not, ask Bernice)

Edited by Dr LBC
  • Like 7

21 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Gotta be pretty stupid to get caught 

100%. Most Testosterone ethers are out of the system in less than 48 hours these days. It’s amazing how far synthetics have come. 

The problem is Hopkins was doing multiple types of steroids instead of just doing testosterone. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

Yeah, but there were some things even Cushing wouldn't do.  With regard to Nuk, I'm not sure we can say that:

I mean... BEAVER TRANQUILIZER? Dude run out of sizzurp or what?  (Also... people really need to get this reference, and I'm not talking about the sizzurp.  If not, ask Bernice)

Serious question... who is Ian Hartitz? Is he reputable? I saw this earlier but thought it was a joke of some kind...

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

They say it's only cheating if you get caught though..

and he got caught

Agreed. He should be getting criticism for getting caught (which you have to be an absolute 100%  idiot to get caught) not for actually doing it, which most pro athletes do. 

And yes, only cheating if you get caught. 

17 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

IM SORRY! 😭😭

5 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Holy crap people are falling for this. The internet is something.

It’s Hartitz he’s so deadpan lol.  Either way though - passing on the vaxx but willing to take ‘roids, similar irony.  

I do applaud the Dodgeball reference though.  Forgot it was from that.    Underrated.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2