2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

9 hours ago, Norm said:

I told this a while back but he was on a site with me years and years ago and he was telling me about it and I'm just laughing because I'm like yeah I post there too but let's never ever know each other's user names because we've probably yelled at each other like 25 times. 

He isn't here though, I know that. He saw me posting one day sitting next to me and was like "you're not even old enough to have watched cheers"and he asked me what it was called and said he'd never heard of it.I told him it's all ****** bags, don't waste your time

Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your username

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Norm said:

I told this a while back but he was on a site with me years and years ago and he was telling me about it and I'm just laughing because I'm like yeah I post there too but let's never ever know each other's user names because we've probably yelled at each other like 25 times. 

He isn't here though, I know that. He saw me posting one day sitting next to me and was like "you're not even old enough to have watched cheers"and he asked me what it was called and said he'd never heard of it.I told him it's all ****** bags, don't waste your time

Is that why you fit in?

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 1:50 PM, Uffdaswede said:

In honor of a long-standing tradition on my part of missing the point, how does feminine hygiene get the profanity axe?

Last year’s painful elimination might have required a Guy Le ****** reference and they just ****** that right out of our hands.

(Edit: C’mon! I meant ****** in the sense of grabbing.)

Sonsabitches

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Last week we were gifted the news on Sunday that Jenkins, Tonyan and Watson were returning off PUP. Have a feeling that if Bak has any shot at playing Week 1 he needs to come off PUP this week. If not, my guess is he stays on for the first 4 weeks. 

Consider it done. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Never would have thought Kylin Hill would have been the last ACL man standing on the PUP list. 

I think there is a bit of finessing the system here. All pro linemen are immediately needed, RB3 is a good player to have on ice for a few weeks. Let one of the young guys get a longer audition and then let Hill step in when the 53 needs him more. My guess is Goodson to the 53 then Dex or Taylor to the PS. I do hope Hill gets a chance to show something this year.  I think he would have opened some eyes last year and caught a bad break. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I think there is a bit of finessing the system here. All pro linemen are immediately needed, RB3 is a good player to have on ice for a few weeks. Let one of the young guys get a longer audition and then let Hill step in when the 53 needs him more. My guess is Goodson to the 53 then Dex or Taylor to the PS. I do hope Hill gets a chance to show something this year.  I think he would have opened some eyes last year and caught a bad break. 

I thought this too but then said, "would Hill be okay with that?" If he's ready I'm assuming he wants to be out there. On the team side, definitely no urgency there.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I thought this too but then said, "would Hill be okay with that?" If he's ready I'm assuming he wants to be out there. On the team side, definitely no urgency there.

What other choice does Hill have?  As RB3, being a locker room issue isn't in his best interest.