2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

2 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

Me too. Unless I'm attending the game. 3:25 games are perfect for tailgating.  

I moved out to the west coast in my 20’s, the 10am games would kill me but  never missed one even if I had to drag my hungover behind to a bar with the ticket. Now I dread the “late” 1:25 game since it lands right in the middle of my Sunday. I’m definitely older and appreciate having the later part of the afternoon to get things done. No complaints, just interesting how perspectives change. That London game will sting, though. 

Edited by Refugee

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

I moved out to the west coast in my 20’s, the 10am games would kill me but  never missed one even if I had to drag my hungover behind to a bar with the ticket. Now I dread the “late” 1:25 game since it lands right in the middle of my Sunday. I’m definitely older and appreciate having the later part of the afternoon to get things done. No complaints, just interesting how perspectives change. That London game will sting, though. 

I usually killed the hangover with a nice greasy lunch, then drink again, then get home and sleep it off and be good for Monday.  Later games make that a lot more difficult.

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

Same...I used to role out of bed at 9:59 after closing the bars the night before and make myself a bloody Mary. 

Now I'm up at 7 and have already had 4 or 5 bloody Marys before kickoff.

32 minutes ago, Kepler said:

I like to get the game outta the way early and take a nap

No way I can nap after a packer game. Too amped up.

love the 3:25 games. Gives you time to get some stuff done on Sunday while the noon games are on in the background before the beers start flowing for the GB game and the day is over.