2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

Just now, packfanfb said:

I thought this too but then said, "would Hill be okay with that?" If he's ready I'm assuming he wants to be out there. On the team side, definitely no urgency there.

Oh, he wants to be out there. Even his social media has been him saying he’s ready without saying it outright. He’s hungry and that’s a good thing but for now is laying low. It’s possible he gets activated as well but I wouldn’t bet on it before the final preseason evaluation. If he has to stay on ice for 4 weeks, it helps the team but as a competitor, I’m sure he wants to be on the field. 

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Tough cuts coming on the OL.

OL 

Bahktiari- Runyan - Meyers- Newman- Jenkins

Nijman as LT if Bahktiari can't go early in season.  Tom is OT backup if Jenkiins needs to slide to C.  Jenkins to OG if either spot is injured and Tom slots in at RT.

Ryan is your 8th.

Hanson, CVL and Jones are not hard cuts if Bahktiari and Jenkins are ready.  

Could a team grab Hanson, CVL or Jones, sure.  But not position group shattering either

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I think every team has an OL project they want to work on.  I don't think teams usually just adopt other teams' projects unless they're close to done.

Agree, but some teams....  Chicago.... need OL help in rather glaring fashion.  Path to playing time or active 53 man roster might be more attractive vs a practice squad spot