Jets 2022 General Talk

Bobby816

5 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

JFM played DE so well I garnered him an extension and now fans wanna shift him inside full time because of a non-existent Jermaine Johnson. No thanks. 

Played so well at DE and then became non-existent after the extension. 

• Like 1

I just read that the Jets are now number two for playoff drought in the four major US sports. The Mariners getting into the playoffs pushed the Jets down to two. Only the Sacramento Kings are worse.

Enjoy game day tomorrow gents.

27 minutes ago, xrade said:

I just read that the Jets are now number two for playoff drought in the four major US sports. The Mariners getting into the playoffs pushed the Jets down to two. Only the Sacramento Kings are worse.

Enjoy game day tomorrow gents.

So now I have to root against the kings. If we take the #1 spot in the drought, the media will go crazy. 

Also, I'm playing Future if we ever clinch a playoff spot anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

What's the severity of Mitchell's injury?

Nothing yet probably will know more this afternoon. It looked like something to do with the knee which means at least 3-4 weeks if he pulled and MCL. If he tore a ACL or something than we all know he is done for the year. I hope it is nothing big. 

2 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Nothing yet probably will know more this afternoon. It looked like something to do with the knee which means at least 3-4 weeks if he pulled and MCL. If he tore a ACL or something than we all know he is done for the year. I hope it is nothing big. 

Best case scenario. ACL would suck. Really want him to continue to develop. His offseason needs to be about adding some weight and strength, mainly legs and core. If he can add 20 pounds going into camp (he'll likely drop 5-7 in camp) he will be at a real nice size for a zone blocking RT. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

What's the severity of Mitchell's injury?

Just praying it's not the year.  He was trending towards looking up the RT spot next year the way he was playing.  If he's done for the year with an ACL not sure you can say that after 4 games which creates an issue going into the offseason. 

8 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Just praying it's not the year.  He was trending towards looking up the RT spot next year the way he was playing.  If he's done for the year with an ACL not sure you can say that after 4 games which creates an issue going into the offseason. 

Just saw something that it's a dislocated knee cap or something. So not season ending hopefully. But he will miss some time obviously. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Just saw something that it's a dislocated knee cap or something. So not season ending hopefully. But he will miss some time obviously. 

Guess the real question is who plays RT week 5?  Can't be McDermott maybe newly signed Ogbuehi?

AVT, Tomlinson, McGovern, Herbig, ?

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Guess the real question is who plays RT week 5?  Can't be McDermott maybe newly signed Ogbuehi?

AVT, Tomlinson, McGovern, Herbig, ?

Brown is eligible to return this week... Not sure if he'll be able to go or how that clarifies the RT spot? Flip AVT to RT?

Brown,Tomlinson, Mcgovern, Herbig, AVT