• Heat in 4
    • Heat in 5
    • Heat in 6
    • Heat in 7
    • Celtics in 4
    • Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7

Dang, the Heat seem to be pretty banged up to start the series. The Celtics on the other hand have all hands on deck with Williams getting back healthy. Curious to see what type of line up they go with. You don't need a two big line up vs the Heat and probably need to go small to create some spacing or else the Heat can just overwhelm you defensively. 

Herro is going to be put in a whole a lot of pick and rolls all series long. Will Spo elect to just blitz and trap Brown/Tatum? Tucker on Tatum is almost a certainty, but who will be the primary defender on Brown? 

There's going to be a few 91-86 type of games this series and I personally can't wait! 

was back and forth with this but i went with Heat in 7. I just think Bam is the X factor defensively and offensively. If he is able to eat then the Heat will win the series. If Celtics bigs are able to clamp him up then they will likely win the series. They are going to make it tough on Butler. Bam is going to have to step up as well as other role players. Olaidpo, Strus, Vincent and Tucker going to have to make open shots. The margin of error get smaller in these close games. It really comes down to how well Bam is able to help along side jimmy. It wont be easy bc Grant Williams and Reggie are no slouches. 

Both teams have great coaching as well. So I really dont see a big advantage for either team should be a classic defensive series.

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dang, the Heat seem to be pretty banged up to start the series. The Celtics on the other hand have all hands on deck with Williams getting back healthy. Curious to see what type of line up they go with. You don't need a two big line up vs the Heat and probably need to go small to create some spacing or else the Heat can just overwhelm you defensively. 

Herro is going to be put in a whole a lot of pick and rolls all series long. Will Spo elect to just blitz and trap Brown/Tatum? Tucker on Tatum is almost a certainty, but who will be the primary defender on Brown? 

There's going to be a few 91-86 type of games this series and I personally can't wait! 

It sounds like Smart might miss tonight's game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm excited. I think these teams match up very well with each other and should be a great series.

15 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

I'm excited. I think these teams match up very well with each other and should be a great series.

Yep, it's going to be a very competitive and grimy series. Butler is playing 2020 playoff ball and it is no coincidence that the Heat are right back in the conference finals. The games are going to come down to the wire. Celtics blew some close ones vs the Bucks while pulling them off against the Nets. The Celtics will need to generate good offense when Tatum does not have it going on and Tucker will make sure there is a game or two that he is held in relative check. I think Pritchard needs more time this series because points are going to be hard to come by.