Who would buy the Dallas Cowboys if the Jones family sells?

Championshiporbust

16 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I say we all go in on it. Since it’s my idea, I’ll obviously be responsible for the troublesome burden of collecting the funds.

That would go well...we can't even agree on who the best WR in the NFL is.

chaos-scene.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

I say we all go in on it. Since it’s my idea, I’ll obviously be responsible for the troublesome burden of collecting the funds.

I know you are joking but the NFL bylaws prevent this. There needs to be one owner with at least a third to be the controlling partner and there also is a cap on the number of investors. 

Jones also recently said he expects them to sell for around 10 billion if it ever happens. Someone is going to need to throw 3billion up. Probably more because it’s going to be hard to get other investors to put in a billion or very high in the 100 millions to not control the team. 

Mark Cuban comes to mind. The Benson family owned the Saints and Pelicans, right? Don't see why they wouldn't let Cuban own both Dallas franchises (other than the fact that they don't like Cuban).

2nd option - Dan Snyder after he's forced to sell the Commanders. I mean... he REALLY learned his lesson last time.

• Like 1