Madden 23

NYRaider

The combine has me on football mode and I saw I could get this for free on Gamepass so I downloaded it and I know PC gets shafted and I haven't played it on console so I can't compare but holy crap this game sucks... Nevermind the crappy scouting it's the actual gameplay that's the worst part about it. I haven't played a Madden game in like 3 years and this feels like it's a big step backwards in gameplay, the player movement is terrible... Trying to run the ball is just sad... The movements are so jerky it's ridiculous.

21 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

The combine has me on football mode and I saw I could get this for free on Gamepass so I downloaded it and I know PC gets shafted and I haven't played it on console so I can't compare but holy crap this game sucks... Nevermind the crappy scouting it's the actual gameplay that's the worst part about it. I haven't played a Madden game in like 3 years and this feels like it's a big step backwards in gameplay, the player movement is terrible... Trying to run the ball is just sad... The movements are so jerky it's ridiculous.

Agreed I played two games online and the gameplay is the worst I’ve ever played.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I traded a cornerstone LT I drafted in my franchise early on because his 83 injury rating got to be too annoying, he was getting injured twice a game every game. Traded him for a lesser LT that is promising and has a 99 injury rating. So the new LT just got a 26 week injury despite that lol. But then I go to training the next week and notice he sustained another injury, but rather than tack this injury on the last one, it usurped the last one and now he’ll only be out 1 week. Is this an untapped loophole in the NFL? Can you just break your runningback’s finger to heal his torn ACL faster? Roger Goodell has some explaining to do. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 43M said:

That will be their next excuse for why Madden barely improves over the next few years.

Will they acknowledge their failure or just post their game sales and MUT earnings, ignoring game scores? I’m excited for their “We heard you and we know Madden 25 is a make or break year for us” post 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Will they acknowledge their failure or just post their game sales and MUT earnings, ignoring game scores? I’m excited for their “We heard you and we know Madden 25 is a make or break year for us” post 

They already had that IIRC.   

Either way, its the same story every single year.   

I just wish there was an alternative.

9 minutes ago, 43M said:

They already had that IIRC.   

Either way, its the same story every single year.   

I just wish there was an alternative.

Yep they’ve done that post for something like 4 consecutive years now