Jets 2022 OTAs and Training Camp

Bobby816

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

This kind of solidifies him being here next year and maybe even in 2024 but I'm ok with that given he's a great leader and his play hasn't fallen off completely yet.  That and we have nobody else locked up long term at LB that is starting material.

Guess I would have preferred they do that for Lawson or Davis though since they both are in their primes but is what it is.

42 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

This kind of solidifies him being here next year and maybe even in 2024 but I'm ok with that given he's a great leader and his play hasn't fallen off completely yet.  That and we have nobody else locked up long term at LB that is starting material.

Guess I would have preferred they do that for Lawson or Davis though since they both are in their primes but is what it is.

It doesn’t guarantee it because the money hasn’t increased just moved around. The dead cap would be minimal and if anything should we need the money we can June 1st him. 

Side note. What’s guys issue with Mosley?

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Nah hes going to be a June 1st cut. 

20 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

It doesn’t guarantee it because the money hasn’t increased just moved around. The dead cap would be minimal and if anything should we need the money we can June 1st him. 

Side note. What’s guys issue with Mosley?

Can't cover in passing game and was not very effective in the running game last year. tackle totals mean nothing when hey are 8-10 yards off the ball. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Can't cover in passing game and was not very effective in the running game last year. tackle totals mean nothing when hey are 8-10 yards off the ball. 

I remember I spent a month with a guy on this site and we tracked where LBs made their tackles to see who was overrated and underrated.  Wish I could go back and find that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KimuraGod said:

Any injury update on Zach? Any chance he’s starting next Sunday or is it more likely week 2/3? 

Probably week 2 at the earliest. Can’t see Flacco looking too good against a talented BAL secondary. Peter’s, Humphrey, Williams, Hamilton is a good secondary.

5 hours ago, ekill08x said:

I think that’s more a scheme thing though. I don’t see the same deficiencies in his game, I think he’s a very good linebacker. Overpaid yes but that’s on Macaggnan. 

7 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Probably week 2 at the earliest. Can’t see Flacco looking too good against a talented BAL secondary. Peter’s, Humphrey, Williams, Hamilton is a good secondary.

Yeah I mean the Baltimore game is going to be tough regardless so they could give him that extra bit more rest and let Flacco start. 

4 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Decision should come Tuesday after the weekend. I think him not being ruled out already is a good sign. 

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻