Houston Texans added as defendants in Deshaun Watson sexual misconduct civil trials

ET80

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

That’s exactly what it does. Don’t worry @Ragnarok @Daniel @SwAg @jrry32 I’ve got your backs here.

No, he's right. It doesn't get bonus points on a pathetic argument. 

It means you better have a hella good argument yourself, because the bar on what is a "pathetic" argument just got raised beyond lay understanding. 

I ask this: What part of his argument is "pathetic"? From what I've seen, several people who literally work in the legal field are pretty much at a consensus here. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The league is not the criminal justice system.

They are a business that tries to maximize profits.

Players who threaten the integrity of betting are instantly taken out for a year.

(please correct me on this if you have other cases I am missing)

I am not arguing my personal feelings on this, just telling you how they have treated gambling.

I don't get to make the NFL rules.

(FYI: I don't care if the NFL gives Watson 8 games or 3 years and if its reduced to 4 games or 1 year It still has nothing to do with Calvin Ridley.)

I know numerous Browns fans who are not buying jerseys, not going to games, stopping watching all together, etc over Watson

Not a single fan is spending less money on the NFL as a result of Ridley's actions

Get out of here if you think Ridley is more damaging to the league lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My joke

Your head

My comment

Your head

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I know numerous Browns fans who are not buying jerseys, not going to games, stopping watching all together, etc over Watson

Not a single fan is spending less money on the NFL as a result of Ridley's actions

Get out of here if you think Ridley is more damaging to the league lol

I’m in the “soft boycott” camp. I’ll waste my time watching but not my money on merchandise, tickets, memorabilia, etc.

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

*sigh*

Some things never change. Arguments on ff are one of them.

“Yeah? How do you know?”

It’s literally my job to understand this sort of thing.

”Nuh uh!”

Hey man if you aren’t backing up my argument you have to be wrong! I don’t care if you were God himself!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

means you better have a hella good argument yourself, because the bar on what is a "pathetic" argument just got raised beyond lay understanding. 

I ask this: What part of his argument is "pathetic"? From what I've seen, several people who literally work in the legal field are pretty much at a consensus here. 

This is what I get for not reading after the first sentence LOL 😂 😂😂

• Like 1