Houston Texans added as defendants in Deshaun Watson sexual misconduct civil trials

ET80

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

What if I believe Josh Dobbs is elite, Funchess is a number 1 WR, LT is overrated because he might get injured, Guice will rush for 2k yards, and Keith Rivers is the best ever Play Boi

Depends on where you stood with the whole “if the glove don’t fit” ordeal

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

What if I believe Josh Dobbs is elite, Funchess is a number 1 WR, LT is overrated because he might get injured, Guice will rush for 2k yards, and Keith Rivers is the best ever Play Boi

Guice is the gift that keeps on giving.

We will probably still be talking about his mythical 2k season in 2030.

14 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Warning Get Out GIF by reactionseditor

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, they’re not suing him for being persistent in asking for flavors or whatever, they’re suing him for things like exposing himself purposefully, touching them with his dong, and in one case yanking his sausage and “finishing” on her.

Effects Medication GIF

Okay....so under those, he would likely be guilty of at least indecent exposure and others, although Im not sure what kind of masseuses they are and if they openly offered those types of "services", because that could make a huge difference.

Either way....doesn't look good for Watson.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

VanS burner account detected. 

Welp, we know @Scoundrelisn't Buzbee's burner. 

Next!?

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I bought tickets…. to the game in Cincinnati. 

cosmo kramer pimp GIF

Going to the Texans/Raiders game myself - Mark Davis needs the money and Vegas is fun.

• Like 2

I like it when people explain the legal system to me. It’s fun. Also, when the same people can’t seem to parse an opinion from legal analysis.

Actual malice is a thing. So like, ain’t no defamation suits gonna go anywhere for people calling a public figure like Watson a sexual predator, even if it’s conceivable he’s 100% exonerated in the end (which he won’t be because settlement). I know that because not only was I there when they taught it at law school, I paid attention.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hot damn, we’ve escalated to using bold font 

How else will we know who’s right?

4 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Its possible that Watson is both guilty of doing all this and that there was not enough evidence for a grand jury (this happens all the time)

Maybe they were all sick during the defamation classes?

It’s so rare for a grand jury not to think there’s enough evidence that when grand juries don’t indict, it’s assumed that the prosecution threw the case.

And that’s not what defamation is.

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

It's much better to be an idiot who is a lawyer, like me.

We all are.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

The main takeaway fromy perspective is that @ronjon1990 is a damn national treasure and needs to be protected at all costs...

So... Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right...

@ET80 @Scoundrel @MWil23 @Ragnarok @Daniel @fretgod99

@jrry32can come along for the ride if he plays nice. 

• Like 3