Steelers sign DT Larry Ogunjobi

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think that’s a really good signing. If his foot is healthy the Steelers just added a lot of quality to the defense.
Heyward - Alualu - Ogunjobi is a pretty formidable group. Good depth behind them too.

He will rotate with Wormley, IMO, to keep him healthy. I see Wormley as the starter.

8 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

He will rotate with Wormley, IMO, to keep him healthy. I see Wormley as the starter.

team america vomit GIF

Better hope Leal has a hell of a rookie year if thats the case.   Our run defense will be absolutely thrashed the more Wormley is out there.   Nice rotational pass rusher, but has zero business starting for any team.

And the Steelers make another promising free agent signing this year, not a surprise.  He is a good fit like all the signings they have done this off season, a lot of under the radar moves but they are quality.  The James Daniels signing is a great one I think, Boykin could breakout with the Steelers he is a great athlete with size, Connor Heyward is a sleeper TE/HB, Leal was a total steal in the draft and could be a star in the league...Levi Wallace is an improvement at CB and Myles Jack could be awesome by Devin Bush and Genard Avery is a sneaky good signing and getting Tyree Johnson is a sneaky good move as well not to mention getting Kazee as a quality backup safety.  

I really thought he was going to boom as a player, he had some strong moments his rookie year, and obviously last year. 

One problem he faced in cleveland was he he had to play nose not 3 tech? Which was held down by sheldon Richardson for two seasons

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

Chicago better be thanking their lucky stars he failed his physical 

that contract they wanted to sign him to was horrendous 

Yeah it was high, he would have been the 12th highest paid DT. They would have been fine though, they have the cap space in the future. They are under 100 million next year compared to the Browns who are at 250 million. Wouldn't have been a big deal to give a top 20 DT top 12 money.

I can think of one worse contract handed out this offseason.