USC and UCLA to move to Big Ten as early as 2024

Packerraymond

Big Ten Reds: USC, Nebraska, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio State, Maryland, Rutgers

Big Ten Black/Blues: UCLA, Iowa, Northwestern, Illinois, Michigan St, Michigan, Penn St, Purdue

😜

Edited by swede700

Seriously though, I wonder if they'll consider moving it to 4 4-team divisions, which would look like this:

West: USC, UCLA, Nebraska, Iowa

North: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Michigan State

South: Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Michigan

East: Ohio State, Penn State, Rutgers, Maryland

The greater likelihood is they'll just do away with the divisions, but this could be an option.  Obviously, the conference championship game would be hard to figure out, but I'm sure a way could be figured out.  Even in these scenarios, you could still guarantee the out of division rivalries could be maintained (i.e. Minnesota-Iowa, Michigan-Ohio St, Michigan-Michigan St), but it would help to split up the juggernaut of the current East.  

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah Stanford is the dream, and I'd love Washington too honestly. The thing is this starts to give the appearance of only 2 conferences, which is why I'm hoping we could raid the best part of the ACC. 

EDIT: Honestly, the best thing we could do would be to process Nebraska, Maryland, and Rutgers.

and SPARTY

• Like 1

Those cross country random womens volleyball matchups are going to be a budgeting circus.

Oh and if USC/UCLA have wrestling and/or hockey teams it’s probably time for them to be absorbed into something less embarrassing.

• Like 1

I’m picturing a tailgating party where a bunch of visiting USC fans get invited to join up with some cool Wisky fans and their sausages, cheese curds, some cold Busch Lites and Bud Heavies and they’re all like “no thanks we have these mini quiches and some breakfast mimosas with some Smirnoff’s in the cooler for later”.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m picturing a tailgating party where a bunch of visiting USC fans get invited to join up with some cool Wisky fans and their sausages, cheese curds, some cold Busch Lites and Bud Heavies and they’re all like “no thanks we have these mini quiches and some breakfast mimosas with some Smirnoff’s in the cooler for later”.

Bill Burr talked about the Rose Bowl one year that Wisconsin was in it (I think it was the Stanford-Wisconsin year) and he raved about how our women party harder than SoCal men lol.

EDIT - Oh, we drink the **** out of Busch Lattes but we don't **** with Bud heavies. Busch Lattes and Spotted Cows is probably the way to go (though I don't drink Cow). 

Edited by beekay414

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

CwYuN.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So we’re probably looking at: Stanford, Washington, Notre Dame, and Oregon.

If Notre Dame doesn't get the ACC buyout for their other programs, it'll likely just be Washington and Oregon. Think Stanford would be contingent on ND.

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bill Burr talked about the Rose Bowl one year that Wisconsin was in it (I think it was the Stanford-Wisconsin year) and he raved about how our women party harder than SoCal men lol.

EDIT - Oh, we drink the **** out of Busch Lattes but we don't **** with Bud heavies. Busch Lattes and Spotted Cows is probably the way to go (though I don't drink Cow). 

Most like their whiskey also........

Actually, do they? Haven't been to Wisconsin since I played a baseball tournament in Marinette when I was 13 lol