Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Love has zero value with his contract. So no. 

I strongly disagree actually 

the whole reason we signed him to that contract was to have flexibility 

if he was on that one year rental still whoever signed him was going to have to negotiate and with the cap and tv contracts rising his contract could potentially be even more expensive. 

With the relatively affordable contract now whoever gets him knows his cost before making the deal 

similar to when Chicago made the trade for Mack after thr Donald signing because they know what that cost is now 

18 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I strongly disagree actually�

the whole reason we signed him to that contract was to have flexibility�

if he was on that one year rental still whoever signed him was going to have to negotiate and with the cap and tv contracts rising his contract could potentially be even more expensive.�

With the relatively affordable contract now whoever gets him knows his cost before making the deal�

similar to when Chicago made the trade for Mack after thr Donald signing because they know what that cost is now�

comparing an oft-injured Kevin Love to the best pass rusher and defensive tackle in football is bananas. 

5 hours ago, brownie man said:

I strongly disagree actually 

the whole reason we signed him to that contract was to have flexibility 

if he was on that one year rental still whoever signed him was going to have to negotiate and with the cap and tv contracts rising his contract could potentially be even more expensive. 

With the relatively affordable contract now whoever gets him knows his cost before making the deal 

similar to when Chicago made the trade for Mack after thr Donald signing because they know what that cost is now 

I don’t care if that was the reason we signed him it still doesn’t change him having no value. His contract is horrendous and he can’t stay healthy. And when he is healthy he can’t play defense. So unless we’re getting someone like chandler parsons back then he is untradeable. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t care if that was the reason we signed him it still doesn’t change him having no value. His contract is horrendous and he can’t stay healthy. And when he is healthy he can’t play defense. So unless we’re getting someone like chandler parsons back then he is untradeable. 

We’ll see 

he’s good for 20-10 every single game 

and he’s a 3 point threat 

that’s gonna help some team just like it helped us. 

I guarantee if we trade him we at least get a top 20 pick in return 

IF we trade him 

2 hours ago, Activated10 said:

Ya'll really shouldn't have picked Colin Sexton. No jumpshot or playmaking skills. He's gonna be below average PG. Cavs should of drafted Shai Gilgeous Alexander, he was my 3rd PG in draft behind Doncic and Young. 

SGA refused to workout here. Would have been risky drafting him. 

They need to just sell off Korver and Love and #trusttheprocess. It’s their best bet long-term. FAs aren’t signing here right now with no stars. I didn’t like the Sexton pick that much at the time but who knows, he could eventually be an alright iso scoring option. They have zero franchise carrying potential right now. They need that top 1-3 pick big time. 

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck