Packers 2022 Practice Squad

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

It's almost like Gute knew what he was doing when he made these decisions on who to release.

Lol it happens every year with fans wondering why so and so was cut and worried they'd lose them, just for them to never get claimed and more often than not end up back on the PS anyway

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

It's almost like Gute knew what he was doing when he made these decisions on who to release.

Clashes with the nepotism narrative that some have been pushing lately though.  

2 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

While Marge Switzer has retired, I assume she trained up someone else who knows their way around a sewing machine.

Lord, Cabbage, most NFL fans can’t name five offensive lineman for their teams and you know the name of the retired head seamstress. I am impressed.

Any chance you know the name of the bald guy who seems to function as bodyguard/injury cart driver/pick up free agents at the airport guy?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Lord, Cabbage, most NFL fans can’t name five offensive lineman for their teams and you know the name of the retired head seamstress. I am impressed.

Any chance you know the name of the bald guy who seems to function as bodyguard/injury cart driver/pick up free agents at the airport guy?

Many years ago I was talking to a redskins fan about their back up center; he had no idea who it was; that’s when I realized packer fans were just different.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

There's a reason this forum has twice the posts of any other forum. We leave NO stone unturned.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, pgwingman said:

There's a reason this forum has twice the posts of any other forum. We leave NO stone unturned.

About a decade ago Steve the Homer True was observing/complaining that he could have trouble getting callers for legitimate Brewers/Bucks topics but could get the phones to light up talking about Mike Daniel’s shoe size lol

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Everyone breathe.

I was checking out the Jonathan Ford thread. On May 9th @Refugee referred to Caleb Jones who, in an image of Quay Walker and Wyatt and Ford was towering over the others, as some wookie UDFA lol.

Indeed.

Edited by Uffdaswede
Unsnarling dependent clauses
  • Like 1