2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Madmike90

20 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Not saying Breer is wrong here, but what I will say, Arizona is an absolute mess and no one knows what the heck they are doing. Which is why its not surprising that he is trying to throw a dart here with "as high as 3"

I still think Zona wants Carter, but thought they could move down after the off field stuff for him, until the only team really interested in coming up to 3 is Tennessee.

10 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Wow, i'd be pretty shocked to see Paris Johnson in the top 3, but that would certainly help lead to some interesting trade down scenarios.

Might create a desperation run on OT 

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

Not saying Breer is wrong here, but what I will say, Arizona is an absolute mess and no one knows what the heck they are doing. Which is why its not surprising that he is trying to throw a dart here with "as high as 3"

I still think Zona wants Carter, but thought they could move down after the off field stuff for him, until the only team really interested in coming up to 3 is Tennessee.

saw a ~rumor~ that Murray has been in the F.O. ear trying to get PJJ to AZ

2 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

Wow, i'd be pretty shocked to see Paris Johnson in the top 3, but that would certainly help lead to some interesting trade down scenarios.

Top 3 probably not...#4 to Indy if they can't get out of the spot or a QB they don't want is left...would make a ton of sense.

2 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

saw a ~rumor~ that Murray has been in the F.O. ear trying to get PJJ to AZ

Wouldn’t shock me. But if Kyler is influential to the Front Office, they are already further lost than even I think they are 

They clearly don’t have trade offers they want. That’s why the media guys have been so vocal about how available the pick is. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Wouldn’t shock me. But if Kyler is influential to the Front Office, they are already further lost than even I think they are 

They clearly don’t have trade offers they want. That’s why the media guys have been so vocal about how available the pick is. 

I'd be shocked if Arizona stays at 3. To me that would almost be malpractice. That roster is pathetic. Go back to 7 or 11 and get a 1st or 2nd next year on top of the 2nd and 4th you'll get this year. 

• Like 1

Just now, beardown3231 said:

I'd be shocked if Arizona stays at 3. To me that would almost be malpractice. That roster is pathetic. Go back to 7 or 11 and get a 1st or 2nd next year on top of the 2nd and 4th you'll get this year. 

Seems like they are trying to, but doesn’t seem anyone wants to give that up. I think we may have identified and taken advantage of the One team that wanted one of these QBs desperately.

I think Houston wanted Young just as much, but wouldn’t budge to get close to what Carolina was offering. After that though,I LF bet Irsay (he’s making that pick) likes all the other 3 QBs equally but differently, that’s where the vacillating rumors about CJ/Levis/AR come from. And then McDaniels might take one of these guys, but doesn’t love them. And past that ARZ have no shot at getting the Top talent of the draft. 

30 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Seems like they are trying to, but doesn’t seem anyone wants to give that up. I think we may have identified and taken advantage of the One team that wanted one of these QBs desperately.

I think Houston wanted Young just as much, but wouldn’t budge to get close to what Carolina was offering. After that though,I LF bet Irsay (he’s making that pick) likes all the other 3 QBs equally but differently, that’s where the vacillating rumors about CJ/Levis/AR come from. And then McDaniels might take one of these guys, but doesn’t love them. And past that ARZ have no shot at getting the Top talent of the draft. 

Ironically, The Texans tried to move up with The Panthers, allegedly, offering this year's second rounder (pick 33), next year's first and then some. According to their own board, anyway?

40 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

True. The caveat is Stroud gets past Houston. If that happens, the gloves are off. IMO someone will offer big for #3

31 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

True. The caveat is Stroud gets past Houston. If that happens, the gloves are off. IMO someone will offer big for #3

I feel like we would have already heard about “contingent” deals that the Cards  have depending on what the Texans do. But it’s all been about “open for business” and every single person reporting that has basically insinuated that they aren’t getting good offers so far 

33 minutes ago, BeaReylo said:

Ironically, The Texans tried to move up with The Panthers, allegedly, offering this year's second rounder (pick 33), next year's first and then some. According to their own board, anyway?

I would be SHOCKED if they ever offered that much to Carolina. They definitely didn’t offer it to us, because the Panthers we’re interested in more than one QB, and we could have done the double trade if it started with that (although probably doesn’t net DJ)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Rumor is Houston doesn't like Stroud.  Whether it's true or not who knows.  Houston might go defense at 2 and QB at 12 or they trade up for one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

The potential is there, and it’s a premium position. Potential franchise LT will almost always rise up the board. I don’t think it’s likely per se, but I could see both PJJ and Jones being gone before we even pick at 9.