Are the Vikings for real?

notthatbluestuff

At the end of the day, those who think the Vikings are bad, frauds, or pretenders. That's fine. Think that

We are enjoying our 12-4 season and winning the division title by 4 games over the Packers. It's been a really good season, and I'm excited to see what the boys can do in the playoffs. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

That's right knuckleheads! They should go ahead and believe the earth is spherical too while they're at it!

I’m sure GB would trade their DVOA ranking with the 28th ranked Minnesota Vikings if it meant being 12-4 and at worst having the #3 seed in the NFC. Instead they truly might not even make it into the most meaningful football games of the year.. unlike the supposed poor Minnesota Vikings that had it on lock for quite a while. 
But hey, if GB is eliminated next week at least they’ll still have a pretty neat DVOA ranking!! If I’m part of the Vikings organization I’d have so much envy.. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’m sure GB would trade their DVOA ranking with the 28th ranked Minnesota Vikings if it meant being 12-4 and at worst having the #3 seed in the NFC. Instead they truly might not even make it into the most meaningful football games of the year.. unlike the supposed poor Minnesota Vikings that had it on lock for quite a while. 
But hey, if GB is eliminated next week at least they’ll still have a pretty neat DVOA ranking!! If I’m part of the Vikings organization I’d have so much envy.. 

They'll probably have a banner at Lambeau and a parade even if they miss the playoffs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

They'll probably have a banner at Lambeau and a parade even if they miss the playoffs.

That doesnt even make sense.

The packers fans are usually gloom and doom if we dont win it all. And if we do win it all, we are doom and gloom that we didnt win multiple in a row

We are spoiled by 13-3 seasons and are used to despair inducing playoff losses

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

That doesnt even make sense.

The packers fans are usually gloom and doom if we dont win it all. And if we do win it all, we are doom and gloom that we didnt win multiple in a row

We are spoiled by 13-3 seasons and are used to despair inducing playoff losses

I'm just messing with you. Your team has a spoiled history. 

I basically described something the Browns would do lol

The Vikings should enjoy their season for sure. They are just such a weird team. And it's not even from game time game it's within a game. They typically come out hot look like the best team in the league for the first quarter or so. Then go into some weird funk for the next two. Then mid fourth quarter back to this team that looks unstoppable. Just a weird team and season. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Pretty crazy outlier of a season, tbh. 

At this point, doesn't matter though. They are in the playoffs and it's one and done and those can be pretty random. There's no reason that they can't make a run. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Pretty crazy outlier of a season, tbh. 

At this point, doesn't matter though. They are in the playoffs and it's one and done and those can be pretty random. There's no reason that they can't make a run. 

Barring any major changes, I would expect a regression to 9-10 wins in 2023 for the Vikings. But you're right, that is next season's problem. They have a winnable game against the Giants coming up