Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

Just now, Ray Reed said:

Hot: Justin Houston looking like a 22 year old physical phenom this season, somehow.

Not: Our actual 22 year old physical phenom Odafe Oweh not doing a damn thing so far this season

It is like taking a bust player in the 3rd, but your insurance policy 6th rounder hits.  It evens out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

This is like the 4th post about Lamar being a good thrower. I haven't seen one person argue with you. Is anyone disagreeing with you on this?

Wait until he throws an interception. The Lamar haters always come out from underneath their troll bridge when he does anything wrong.

• Like 2

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

kind of ironic, right?

The years of Luck they had WR's galore and a QB but no line. Now they have no QB, no WR's but a good line.

Their TE's are garbo too. If I'm Colts GM, I'm targeting a QB in the 2nd for Frank to actually develop, and whoever the best TE prospect is in the 1st (if there is one worthy of a 1st), while going hard after another quality WR in FA. They need to upgrade Matt Pryor at LT too. 

Just now, tyler735 said:

Wait until he throws an interception. The Lamar haters always come out from underneath their troll bridge when he does anything wrong.

Don't throw everyone in a box.  Some of us wait until a full season worth of plays before judging.  One half game against MIA doesn't change anything.

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

There a LOT of people having issues, at least with the app. I'm currently watching via my TV and I'm not having issues.

Yeah I use the streaming app. Twitter is ablaze so it would seem there are a lot of people who haven't been able to use it so far this season despite paying through the nose for the product.