Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Which i agree with both things but Mariotta is the main culprit in both of those things not being wins when it counted most right now lol.   We would have fought like this with Ryan as well as we did it last year with him.   My problem with what you said is we were fighting because of mariotta which is false because we also fought with Ryan.    At that point to me it just points out that the coaches have a under talented team both year that will atleast fight in tough games some we might win but the talent we have probably makes the majority loses right now.   So that credit to me goes to the Coaches and not Mariotta nor Ryan.    It also proves to me that with a better QB than both 1 thats younger and more talented than ryan and on the other hand smarter than Mariotta with the ball.  we got a good chance to be a much better team with this coaching staff.  

If you hadn't slandered Ryan while praising mariotta i would have had no problem with anything you said about us but because it wasn't true i had to reply to it.  This has nothing to do with what the Colts did today i could care less about that.  This has to do with how we played with Ryan and Mariotta as a Falcon.  Team played hard for both of them which means it's the coaches thats got them playing hard and not either QB.

The amount of dedication it took to misspell Mariota's name six times despite supposedly watching two games with him at QB, which would involve seeing his name dozens of times on-screen at least, is admirable.