Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

This is actually nuts. Does it translate into a good NFL QB, who knows, but damn. This really spices things up for us. It is really hard to ignore this.

I mean, it's not. Everyone knew he was an elite athlete.

If he looks good throwing the ball tomorrow, then it becomes hard to ignore. But if he does that, we'd have to trade everything to move up to get him. I'm hoping he and Levis kill it so Stroud falls to 6.

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I’ve moved past expecting a QB this year. We’d need to trade up to get one and I don’t see that happening this year.

I’m all aboard BPA or trade down.

Yea. Agree. Not saying it can’t happen. But it definitely feels heavily on the unlikely side.

Readying my mentals for 17 again.

Our draft position just feels so whatever this year. Stuck in the middle. Hope we can trade back, but idk, 11 just feels right outside of an enticing spot for others to want.

Gonna be a tough year for Ran to come on board, with what is what looks like not the greatest free agency and draft class. If he can get some gems this off-season, will definitely give him props.

2 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Yea. Agree. Not saying it can’t happen. But it definitely feels heavily on the unlikely side.

Readying my mentals for 17 again.

Our draft position just feels so whatever this year. Stuck in the middle. Hope we can trade back, but idk, 11 just feels right outside of an enticing spot for others to want.

Gonna be a tough year for Ran to come on board, with what is what looks like not the greatest free agency and draft class. If he can get some gems this off-season, will definitely give him props.

Did you watch the edge rushers/dline work out? Some are saying this could be as stacked as the 2011 class. IMO #11 will be prime positioning if all 4 QBs go in the top 10. Someone will want an edge rusher. Or if the top 10 is littered with QBS and pass rushers, we could have the top non QB or edge rusher sitting at #11.

I still like the idea of drafting an edge player and stacking strength on strength. Aim to have one of the best pass rushes in the league.