Week 5 TNF GDT: Indianapolis Colts (1-2-1) at Denver Broncos (2-2)

Broncofan

Who wins the TNF game?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the TNF game?

• Indianapolis
    • Denver
    • I just want a good game
    • I just want ppl to have fun
    • Oh god please no more Nathaniel Hackett

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

From what I recall (I can't find anything with the behind the QB look), you can't see Hamler come into the view until after the ball should've already been thrown. At that point, yeah there's congestion and it would've been awkward, but if Russ looked to Hamler at the point in time I specified in the video I posted, it's an easy lane with nobody around, and that's how that play is designed.

There's just no way to blame anyone but Russ on this.

Got it! I was missing the early part. I don't know if that was the "first read" given it is a flat inside from the wide part of the field and he cut upfield quickly at the end of the route, but I see when he was open.

6 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Pretty much 😂 All I heard this offseason was that Denver has a better OLine, better WRs, etc. 

All I could say was, wait til you see Russ. He’ll make your OL worse. He can’t read the middle of the field. He’s infuriating to watch the last 2-3 years. 

I was a Russ supporter but after watching him the last few years as a Seahawk he would just wait for the two outside receivers to get open and when he did throw over the middle they were pretty bad throws.

10 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I'm sorry, but anyone blaming Hackett for that last play doesn't know what they're talking about.

Nah. Russ made the mistake, but Hackett should understand how the game has gone. Russ throwing an INC was on par. Run it to pick up 1 ffs.

1 minute ago, Duluther said:

Nah. Russ made the mistake, but Hackett should understand how the game has gone. Russ throwing an INC was on par. Run it to pick up 1 ffs.

Passing was the worst potential outcome. 

Run it. 

Kick it and try to get a stop- not like Indy was playing hot either- and go to sudden death.

Drawing up a pass play there, though, was wishful thinking at best.

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Watch after the games. Where players meet up and dap each other up and whatnot. You notice that hardly anyone goes up to Russ. I noticed that during the Raiders game last week. Players don’t like him and don’t want to be around him. 

still the best video on Twitter. He’s a clown

• Like 2