Week 11 GDT

Breesus mode

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I don't think you need to worry about whether or not we win this game. KC is going to take themselves out of bye or homefield contention pretty soon at this rate, regardless of this outcome.

I think they will get hot again at some point.

Just now, The LBC said:

On the road.  Kupp was stripped at the 1 yard line where he would have scored if he held onto the ball.  Vikings are 3rd in the league in points per game and 4th or 5th in yards per game.

But hey, believe whatever you want.

Who cares if it's on the road?  The Rams are 7-2 and playing in a huge game.  Their offense came into the game as the highest scoring offense by beating up on mostly bad teams.

I'm not saying the Rams suck or they're overrated.  I made this point last week - the Rams are a very young team and it is questionable whether or not they would show up.  I also said in that post, they are a better team than the Seahawks, but they can't rise to the occasion against good teams consistently.  The only truly notable team they have beaten this year is the Jaguars and I'm still iffy on the Jags as well.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Kizer is hot garbage. He might be the worst QB we’ve ever had and that’s saying something.

Never a fan of his, but in fairness, he doesnt have good players or coaching around him.   Pretty tough for a rookie who needed alot of work.

Archived