Week 5 GDT: Raiders @ Chiefs - Just two Baby?

big_palooka

On 10/7/2022 at 5:03 AM, NYRaider said:

Our lack of speed on offense has allowed teams to just cheat on Adams/Waller. Darius Slayton was someone that I wanted us to trade for, Will Fuller is still out there as well. Hell even Tyron Johnson has legit 4.3 speed and has shown big play ability in a good offense but we just won't play him at all for whatever reason. 

This...  The lack of speed/ deep threat has allowed teams to not worry about this O getting behind them.  Chark was a guy who I wanted in the offseason just for this reason.  Fuller later in the FA process. 

I hate bringing this up but Ruggs would have been the perfect #2 on the outside next to Adams.  What a complete waste of talent.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 2

On 10/7/2022 at 7:03 AM, NYRaider said:

Our lack of speed on offense has allowed teams to just cheat on Adams/Waller. Darius Slayton was someone that I wanted us to trade for, Will Fuller is still out there as well. Hell even Tyron Johnson has legit 4.3 speed and has shown big play ability in a good offense but we just won't play him at all for whatever reason. 

Do any of our 9 RBs run a sub 4.5? 

Hell, they're not being used otherwise. May as well stick them at WR and see if lightning can strike lol

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Do any of our 9 RBs run a sub 4.5? 

Hell, they're not being used otherwise. May as well stick them at WR and see if lightning can strike lol

Zamir White is the only one, I think he ran like a 4.41. Still such an interesting decision to keep 5 RB and not use any of them other than Jacobs.

On 10/7/2022 at 5:03 AM, NYRaider said:

We can't question the offensive guru. It worked for him on the Pats. 

Edited by Jeremy408

The Raiders will definitely show up for this game: Everyone is healthy, must win game, national TV. It’s now or never. Either you build on the win last week and attempt a improbable playoff run from an 0-3 start, or you go 1-4 and realize we are who we are, and start pondering about next year and if McDaniels and Carr are right for the organization. 

A win here would show we were just adjusting to McDaniels scheme the first few weeks. 

A close loss just continues to tell us, we are probably a .500 or slightly below .500 quality football team. This seems to be our sample size so far of what we are. 

A blowout loss likely means we are total trash and heads need to roll at the end of the season. Coaches, players, etc. 

34 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The Raiders will definitely show up for this game: Everyone is healthy, must win game, national TV. It’s now or never. Either you build on the win last week and attempt a improbable playoff run from an 0-3 start, or you go 1-4 and realize we are who we are, and start pondering about next year and if McDaniels and Carr are right for the organization.

Carr isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. C'mon Man!