Week 5 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I’m sorry if this was posted but…

GENO

Yesterday was the nail in the coffin for me regarding "Is Geno good or just facing bad defenses?". He's good. This throw and his 2 touchdown passes to Tyler Lockett were just absolutely ELITE throws.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

12 hours ago, Forge said:

The Rams averaged .13 yards before contact in the running game today according to the Athletic football show. 

Just yikes

But Forge. If they don't hand the ball off to Cam Akers on every 1st and 10, how will he ever get going?

Like, 8 out of 11 of their first down plays to start the game were run plays. Then they got behind and pass happy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

How so? Not agreeing or disagreeing, but I haven't caught an Eagles game yet, so I'm curious.

They look like the best team so far. The Eagles OL would give the Chiefs fits imo. It’s only week 5  but I don’t see how you can pick another team for that # 1 spot.

33 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

But Forge. If they don't hand the ball off to Cam Akers on every 1st and 10, how will he ever get going?

Like, 8 out of 11 of their first down plays to start the game were run plays. Then they got behind and pass happy.

Stop looking at our playbook.

10 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yesterday was the nail in the coffin for me regarding "Is Geno good or just facing bad defenses?". He's good. This throw and his 2 touchdown passes to Tyler Lockett were just absolutely ELITE throws.

Him having a late career renaissance to get the chance he never got in NY would be really cool. Dude's worked real hard for this shot.

On 10/9/2022 at 1:18 PM, BlaqOptic said:

You do realize he's throwing into 20 MPH winds right now, right?

Josh Allen's arm strength can make the wind power deceptive. It was pretty windy out. Crazy how Allen threw a ball 60+ yards in the air right on the money. Dude is insane. Best player in the league ATM.

On 10/9/2022 at 2:31 PM, Forge said:

But also on pace to 2 ints. 

Pretty much ruins an 800 yard, 8 td game performance tbh 

Are you nuts... thats a 4:1 TD to INT ratio....  which is fantastic still. For perspective Tom Brady has a 3.09:1 TD to INT ratio for his career.... obviously its a much smaller sample size but a 4:1 TD to INT ratio does not ruin a great performance