How 🔥 is McDaniels Seat?

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

bottom line, we have to be better on both sides, offense cant stall out and the defense cant give up 3 score leads. 

also, i want to see footage of our offense vs defense in TC redzone situations lol 

Maxx Jacobs and Carlson, are really the only players i put no blame on so far. 

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

bottom line, we have to be better on both sides, offense cant stall out and the defense cant give up 3 score leads. 

also, i want to see footage of our offense vs defense in TC redzone situations lol 

Lololol rdz practice footage would be great 

17 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We literally got stops in all four of our losses when we needed too though. Our top 10 offense couldn't score with the ball and a chance to tie or take the lead. Literally in every late game situation when the game was on the line this season our defense has gotten a stop and the offense hasn't been able to capitalize, lol. 

You can keep saying this, but it completely ignores the fact the defense let the other team take the lead in the first place.  Either by squandering a 20-0 or 17-0 lead or by spotting them 20+ quick points in the first half.  

Both sides of the ball can and need to improve.  It's not just one player or one side of the ball if you're losing 4 games by a combined 14 points.  Unless you're losing 3-0 every game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The Raiders need to hire a game manager for Josh. I think he's in over his head as both HC and OC. I see a lot of good stuff but stupid calls are killing him.

Literally can say the same for every coach. Andy Reid had some very suspect play calls Monday and is known for his poor clock management. 

On 10/11/2022 at 1:42 PM, NYRaider said:

The ABC crowd is in full effect, anybody but Carr, lol. 

Who in the “f*ck” is the abc crowd? Y’all are debating with one guy.....this sh*t right here is what gets me. Btw, the defense didn’t stop KC on their last drive.....MVS clanked a perfectly thrown ball. Lmao! And btw, ask my chief fan stepdad if I didn’t cuss Carr’s underthrown first TD? Ask him if I didn’t yell when he held the ball too long. SMH!

2 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Who in the “f*ck” is the abc crowd? Y’all are debating with one guy.....this sh*t right here is what gets me. Btw, the defense didn’t stop KC on their last drive.....MVS clanked a perfectly thrown ball. Lmao! And btw, ask my chief fan stepdad if I didn’t cuss Carr’s underthrown first TD? Ask him if I didn’t yell when he held the ball too long. SMH!

Ill add too, I also have blamed Carr a lot this season. 
week 1 was legit all on him, and other weeks he has had his fair share of bad throws. 

On 10/11/2022 at 3:26 PM, big_palooka said:

This argument is hilarious. It's both guys. 

Neither unit has been consistent. The Offense has sputtered in games behind an Oline that is making a lot of mistakes. The Defense hasn't been consistent because they can't put pressure on the QB. 

The 2 areas we all said would be a problem back in March are apparent now. Both the Oline and Dline lack talent and it's showing up throughout games.

If you can't control the LOS consistently, you will continue to have execution issues  

Great post BP.....well played sir! 👍

• Like 1

15 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Literally can say the same for every coach. Andy Reid had some very suspect play calls Monday and is known for his poor clock management. 

The Raiders have to give him all the help he needs. Josh lost 3 games because of poor game management.

14 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Ill add too, I also have blamed Carr a lot this season. 
week 1 was legit all on him, and other weeks he has had his fair share of bad throws. 

As a Carr supporter he has not looked comfortable in the new offense. Over and under throwing the ball everywhere.

• Like 1