How 🔥 is McDaniels Seat?

RaidersAreOne

Just now, NYRaider said:

There was a different Urban Meyer incident leaking to the media almost every day, lol. 

Other than the Carr drama there wasn’t any negative press about JMD or locker room dynamics.

Name a player that has ever come out and said "Our coach sucks and this isn't working". 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Name a player that has ever come out and said "Our coach sucks and this isn't working". 

I don’t remember any Jaguars players doing it with Urban but stories still leaked about him being a piss poor coach and the locker room being toxic. 

The 49ers game to me was proof that the team rides for the new staff. 

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You're seriously still using a soundbite from Trevor Lawrence before training camp? Talk about reaching. 

“I can speak for myself, for sure, I know most of the team feels this way, he’s still my head coach, I still respect him, regardless of what happens,” Lawrence said. “We’re a team and we’re figuring it out.”

“Obviously, it’s not an easy situation, and you don’t want to be in this situation, but I think he’s done right by us…” he continued. “We’re sticking together. You know, just because something happens that puts a little stress on it, that doesn’t mean you just give up and go your separate ways, like, you figure it out and work through it, so that’s what we’re doing.”

Oct 6, 2021. 

You're really really bad at this. You should really go learn how to actually do research before trying to slide into a debate. You keep embarrassing yourself. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

“I can speak for myself, for sure, I know most of the team feels this way, he’s still my head coach, I still respect him, regardless of what happens,” Lawrence said. “We’re a team and we’re figuring it out.”

“Obviously, it’s not an easy situation, and you don’t want to be in this situation, but I think he’s done right by us…” he continued. “We’re sticking together. You know, just because something happens that puts a little stress on it, that doesn’t mean you just give up and go your separate ways, like, you figure it out and work through it, so that’s what we’re doing.”

Oct 6, 2021. 

You're really really bad at this. You should really go learn how to actually do research before trying to slide into a debate. You keep embarrassing yourself. 

You know that is not the quote you are referring. You've already pulled this before. You're quoting his comments about being a "family" from a TV interview on NFL Network before the season. This is not the same, but you already knew that. 

Anyway.... carry on.

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You know that is not the quote you are referring. You've already pulled this before. You're quoting his comments about being a "family" from a TV interview on NFL Network before the season. This is not the same, but you already knew that. 

Anyway.... carry on.

I can pull quotes for days, yes. From before and during the season, proving my point that players will virtually never throw their coach under the bus. 

Sorry you don't like it. There's self help books for research methods though. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I can pull quotes for days, yes. From before and during the season, proving my point that players will virtually never throw their coach under the bus. 

Sorry you don't like it. There's self help books for research methods though. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Players don’t have to directly throw their coach under the bus for issues in the locker room to be made public, lol. 

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

https://www.raidersbeat.com/darren-waller-says-he-was-told-tom-brady-was-a-lock-to-come-to-the-raiders/

Idiots put their faith in the idea that a 46 yr old that has no reason to play would switch teams again for an OC that he made

Amateurs. All of them. 

Fire them all, force a sale of the team, start from scratch. 

The mere fact that this may have been the actual plan shows they have no long term idea beyond "Well maybe Tom can come save our jobs for a year and we can benefit by being the last team that has to replace a legend so gullible morons will give us a break while we throw **** at the wall and hope something sticks."

And people wonder why some of us have absolutely no faith in someone who has a track record of magnificent failure. SMDH. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Amateurs. All of them. 

Fire them all, force a sale of the team, start from scratch. 

The mere fact that this may have been the actual plan shows they have no long term idea beyond "Well maybe Tom can come save our jobs for a year and we can benefit by being the last team that has to replace a legend so gullible morons will give us a break while we throw **** at the wall and hope something sticks."

And people wonder why some of us have absolutely no faith in someone who has a track record of magnificent failure. SMDH. 

“As for the Raiders, they seem to have moved on to pursuing Aaron Rodgers and are waiting like everyone else for him to emerge from his four-day stay in the dark.”

What does this tell you about their plan?

6 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

https://www.raidersbeat.com/darren-waller-says-he-was-told-tom-brady-was-a-lock-to-come-to-the-raiders/

Idiots put their faith in the idea that a 46 yr old that has no reason to play would switch teams again for an OC that he made

If it’s true, and I have to admit that having Darren Waller as the source doesn’t immediately scream “I trust this information completely” - but if it’s true then that is worrying.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Isn’t this referring to the previous time when Brady left the Pats in FA rather than this current FA period after he was going to leave the Buccs?? The purported ‘plan’ this year is just supposition by the writer. Wallers comments refer to Brady leaving the Pats?

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Maybe read the article?

You believe this nonsense?  Why am I not surprised. LOL

Where was this information coming from?  "Unnamed sources"... 

Tom Brady was locked in to coming to the Raiders and getting his **** kicked in every week?  What a joke.  

Just another rumor, with no merit, so it "appears" the Raiders are some sort of desirable situation to come play for.  Everyone knows what next season looks like with a stopgap bum Qb and it's not pretty. 

Brady was locked in on one thing since mid season and that was retirement.  Zero chance he was locked in to a team with far inferior talent than what he had last year in Tampa all so he can end his career on an embarrassing disaster.  Right when the season was over Brady was done, zero hesitation.  This rumor is absolute garbage with no merit at all.   

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

14 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You believe this nonsense?  Why am I not surprised. LOL

Where was this information coming from?  "Unnamed sources"... 

Tom Brady was locked in to coming to the Raiders and getting his **** kicked in every week?  What a joke.  

Just another rumor, with no merit, so it "appears" the Raiders are some sort of desirable situation to come play for.  Everyone knows what next season looks like with a stopgap bum Qb and it's not pretty. 

Brady was locked in on one thing since mid season and that was retirement.  Zero chance he was locked in to a team with far inferior talent than what he had last year in Tampa all so he can end his career on an embarrassing disaster.  Right when the season was over Brady was done, zero hesitation.  This rumor is absolute garbage with no merit at all.   

You act like our offense is just terrible, lol. We have two first team All-Pros and other good pieces as well, not sure why you refuse to acknowledge that.