Push Gate - Adams Charged with Misdemeanor assault

RaidersAreOne

This sucks for the team as a fan, but of the NFL doesn't slap him with a huge suspension, I hope the Raiders do the right thing. 

This is very pedantic and totally unrelated, but I think pulling his Taco Bell ad might be a good idea. He comes across as kind of an entitled jackass in them, and though scripted and acted, it's probably not a very good look at this point. 

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Agree with this. 

If Adams tries to help the guy up he can have an excuse but just looking at him on the ground and walking by him shows a complete disregard for the mans well being.  Adams is 100% in the wrong here.  

Just now, drfrey13 said:

If Adams tries to help the guy up he can have an excuse but just looking at him on the ground and walking by him shows a complete disregard for the mans well being.  Adams is 100% in the wrong here.  

The guy literally walked in front of him, it’s nothing and ridiculous that anyone wants to make something of it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dessie said:

The guy literally walked in front of him, it’s nothing and ridiculous that anyone wants to make something of it. 

Like I said if he walks in front of him gets pushed and then Adams immediately walks over to help him up then you can claim it was a reaction with no intent.  Adams just staring at the guy while he is on the ground shows a disregard for the guy.  It is not the shove that is the problem.  It is the reaction.

4 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Like I said if he walks in front of him gets pushed and then Adams immediately walks over to help him up then you can claim it was a reaction with no intent.  Adams just staring at the guy while he is on the ground shows a disregard for the guy.  It is not the shove that is the problem.  It is the reaction.

He’s just come off a tough loss in a divisional game in a hostile atmosphere and he’s had someone literally walk in front of him, really is a non issue.

• Like 2

No one is talking about the rules that are in place. That photographer has field clearance because he agreed to participate in certain protocalls. I highly doubt running (he was physically moving fast) in front of players exiting the game has ever been something that was allowed.  If I were to make an educated guess, he broke some of the rules in place he was supposed to follow during a game or post-game that will make this all go away and the NFL will do some sort of "show" (aka fine) to appear that they did something to encourage better behavior from players. 

• Like 3