TNF GDT: commanders at bears

Malfatron

Who wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

So we might get 2 whole TDs this week?!?!

I would prefer if you scored more than that. A blowout would probably be the nail in the coffin for both Rivera and Wentz. Then the #1 priority would be solely removing Dan Snyder from any part of this team.

I know it’s not cool to talk about the actual game, but for those who are in fact going to tune in, I think the key to watch will be how the WAS interior OL holds up. Wentz has actually been pretty decent when he’s had time, but he remains a train wreck if you can consistently make him uncomfortable. 

I do (mostly) have faith in the two former Bear OTs to hold up on the outside, but the interior OL blows. Quite a fall from Flowers-Roullier-Scherff last year, who were actively excellent as a group. Seems like the Bears aren’t exactly Philly-level world-beaters at the DT position, though, so our IOL bums might have a shot at keeping Commander Carson upright. 

One other interesting storyline here is that probably the most panned move (at the time it happened) by Rivera thus far was failing to move up for Fields and letting the Bears jump them. Much of the cognoscenti (yours truly included) suggested that failing to grab an elite QB prospect when they had a reasonable chance would be the nail in his purgatory coffin. If they smoke Fields, or he smokes them, it would be a disproportionately big deal among the WAS fanbase (and media). 

10 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Bezos covering the Snyder investigation. 

That’s like a man flirting with your girlfriend IN FRONT OF YOU. 

Remarkably, in this scenario, somehow Jeff F. Bezos is the lovable fan favorite everyone is rooting for.

He’s the Jim Halpert, Snyder is the Roy. 

• Like 1