Week 6 GDT

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Harbaugh been washed and living off reputation. Dude has won two playoff games since the SB season

Wouldn't cast stones from a glass house. 

How is Tomlin really any different? His ability to not have a losing regular season record? 

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

What does that have to do with anything I said lol

Means the past is irrelevant, gotta judge a team by its current roster.  So a person can say that everybody is against you if they are being overlooked by past failure

15 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Sorry you don't get to the do the "everybody is against us" thing when your franchise has been historically inept the last 5 years.

And why is that exactly..? It sure doesn’t make the Jets takes on here any less wrong. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

At the time, that was correct. Eagles had played nobody. I don’t need any criticism from Jimmy G’s biggest fan. Heck, I think you have a crush on the dude. 

You were literally the only person here who thought the Ravens were elite at the time. My assessment on them being average at best never changed.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

They apparently want multiple 1sts for him which, lmao.

I listened to that segment and I really have to believe the multiple firsts was mostly for guys like burns. He kind of phrased that all weirdly during the segment